Liz Earle,

[REVIEW] Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish

Sunday, October 02, 2011 Sidrah!!!! 6 Comments

Liz Earle skincare. I’ve never used their products prior to receiving the Cleanse & Polish but I must say I have really taken a liking to this product. The Cleanse & Polish comes with a pump bottle, 2 muslin wash cloths and a cute travel pouch. Just with one pump massaged into my face it almost feels as if the product is absorbed into my skin. After the first use I felt my skin feeling softer. I have a very oily t-zone and this product removes all the oil and dirt really easily without feeling dry.

What Liz Earle say:
We only make one cleanser because this formulation is the ultimate in concentrated yet gentle cleansing power and works on every age and skin type.
Our plant based cleanser has a two-phase action, phase one is the cleansing. Free from mineral oil, it has a rich and creamy texture and swiftly removes all traces of face and eye make up, even stubborn mascara.
Phase two is the polishing. Polish off the cream using the pure muslin cloth to gently dislodge dead skin cells and help reveal clean, soft and radiant skin.

Cleanse daily morning and night using this two-step process:
  • Step 1: Massage one or two pumps onto dry skin over face and neck twice a day.
  • Step 2: Rinse the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently wiping off the cream. Rinse and repeat.
  • Splash face with cool clean water and follow with Instant Boost Skin Tonic and your choice of moisturizer.

This product also promises to remove makeup which I am quite hesitant about using it around my eyes because I wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner which needs an oil-based makeup remover so I don’t feel comfortable using a muslin cloth on my eyelashes since it’s a bit harsh for such a delicate area I much rather use a cotton pad which is a personal preference. I have read other reviews stating that it does a good job removing waterproof eye makeup. However it does remove foundation very easily.

I have to mention that you should wash your muslin cloth daily if you use it twice a day because you will end up rubbing dirt all over if you remove makeup. They provide you with 2 cloths so use them interchangeably. The clothes are big for using it just for your face, they should make them a bit smaller so that washing them would be a bit easier.
I really have fallen in love with this cleanser. It doesn’t leave my face feeling dry at all. The scent of this cleanser is just so refreshing, especially in the morning, it has a slight minty scent.
I love the packaging of this product, the pump gives precise amount that you want.
Mentioned Ingredients:

Aqua (water), Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetyl esters, Sorbitan stearate, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Cera alba (beeswax), Propylene glycol, Humulus lupulus (hops) extract, Panthenol, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, Anthemis nobilis (chamomile) extract, Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil, Limonene, Citric acid, Sodium hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic acid, Polyaminopropyl biguanide.

To Sum it up!
This product is really worth trying, my skin feels great and I haven't broken out since using this product for 5 days now and I really love using it.

Likes:
- Smoother skin from first use
- Easy pump bottle
- Muslin cloth gets rid of dirt easily
- Doesn't dry out skin
- Smells refreshing

Dislikes:
- Continues muslin cloth washing

Rating:
4.5/5


Price: 100ml kit is £13.75.
This product can be purchased online here, they ship worldwide!
You can also find Liz Earle on Facebook and Twitter for more information.


So have you tried Liz Earle's products? Would you consider trying them?



You Might Also Like

6 comments: