Catrice,

Catrice + Essence Beauty Swap!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 Sidrah!!!! 7 Comments

A few weeks ago me and Caroline from Good Lack, Nail were deciding on a beauty/fashion swap in which I received some makeup goodies and she received some fashion items from me since she wanted some dupattas (which is compared to a long scarf) and earrings. Some of the products she sent were from another swap since she really enjoys trying out different products so its great to see different products. She had sent quite a few things from different brands, so I wanted to show according to the most items I received from the same brand which are Catrice and Essence.

Catrice I heard about from Julia of Misschievous which is only available in Europe so I really wanted to try their eyeshadow and nail polishes. I got quite a few things from Essence, I had only heard about their eyeshadows so it was super nice of her to send me a wide range of products from them.  I'm super happy with what she sent me so I'll do  detailed posts on some products.
From Essence I received:
  • Multi Dimension XXXL Shine Nail Polish in 74 Fall for Me 
  • Matt Top Coat
  • Colour & Go Nail Polish in 21 Fabuless (Black)
  • Colour & Go Nail Polish in 22 What Do you Think? (Orange) 
  • Multi Dimension XXXL Shine Nail Polish in 73 Replay
  • NATvenTURista Nail Polish 03 Barefoot through the moss
  • Ballerina Backstage Lipgloss in Wear Your Little Tutu
  • Stay With Me Longlasting Lipgloss in 04 Trendsetter
  • You Rock Eyeshadow base
  • Eyeshadow in 35 Part All Night- Metallic Effect
  • Long Lasting Eye Pencil in 13 Remember Amber
  • Urban Messages Eyeshadow in 04 Nightline
  • Urban Messages Eyeshadow in 03 It Peace 

From Catrice I received:
  • Make Up Base in Out of Space
  • Nail Polish in  530 Up in the Air
  • Nail Polish in 570 Beavis and Mud-head
  • Nail Polish in 560 Rusty but Sexy
  • Absolute Eye Color in 070 Double Expresso Macchaito, Please!

Thank you SO much Caroline, I'm looking forward to playing with everything! Let me know if you want a review on any item, I'm on Twitter all the time so Tweet me!

You Might Also Like

7 comments:

  1. I love the look of the nail polishes some very pretty colours there. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul!!! The products look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for you to come up with some looks from the eyeshadows & eyeliners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to do a beauty swap:)You got some really interesting stuff to try.Looking forward to the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 the stuff .. review plss :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow thats a cool swap:) u got such interesting things in return!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the items...

    ReplyDelete