Catrice,

[NAILS] Fall Leaves Inspired using Catrice Polishes

Thursday, October 13, 2011 Sidrah!!!! 8 Comments

As summer ends and autumn arrives, leaves change colors which inspired me to do this nail art. With autumn and fall comes more warmer shades of reds and browns. So for today's post I was inspired by fallen leaves. I took out my nail stamping plates and this is what I came up with.
The Polishes I used are Catrice's 560 Rusty but Sexy and 570 Beavis and Mud-head.

The polishes were from a beauty swap which I posted about here. The orange and brown work really well together since Rusty But Sexy has a bit of shimmer and Beavis & Mud-Head is a creme finish. Some polishes aren't that forgiving when you layer more but Rusty But Sexy is really nice when layered a bit since the stamping image is for french nail art.
I used the m.49 stamping plate form Born Pretty Store. If you want to read my review on the Nail Stamping Kit that I received you can check it out here

You can find Born Pretty Store on Facebook TwitterBlogger and YouTube 

Let me know what you think of this nail design!

You Might Also Like

8 comments: