eyes

[EYES] Smoked Teal with a hint of Pink!

Friday, September 30, 2011 Sidrah!!!! 17 Comments

Hey Everyone!
Last night I had a family function to attend and when I was finished doing my makeup I loved it so much that I wanted to share it with you all. Hence the flash photography. My dress was all Black with a hint of Pink embroidery, so I wanted to play up with a smokey eye! I used a teal color all over the lid and added some silver to blend it out to the black, then blended the  black in the crease. I blended the shadows out with a very light touch of pink. The pink is hardly noticeable in person but in the photo it turned out really nice :)


The Products I used:

  • Mabrook Palette (shades mention below)
  • Revlon Colorstay Liner in Black
  • Etude Liquid Liner in Black
  • Maybeline Great Lash Mascara in Black


Feel free to leave any comments and suggestions! Let me know what you think of the flash photography, sometimes flash makes everything just soo shimmery!

You Might Also Like

17 comments:

  1. Amazing! And the palette is gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is what i'm looking for an coz i don't know how to combine my mac steamy and swish e/s. thank you for this eotd!=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply Gorgeous ... i loveee it .. u must be looking tooo pretty <3 :)
    http://makeupoholics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowww really beautiful if its possible to get this look with mabrook Platte why peaple buy expensive cosmetics????
    very beautiful look love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely :) I like how you used pink with that harsh black color :)
    Cheers.
    Sahrish's Beauty Advices
    www.sahrishadeel.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful <3
    Love the colors and the blending :D Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous eye makeup!!! love it!

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love how this smokes out at the end...beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow I love the intensity of the glitters. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a wow teal color! u've done an amazing job!

    following u now, would love it if u follow back:)
    rakhshansblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous look! Love the colours and the blending is well done.

    www.hijabiwithstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete