eyes

[EYES] Smokey Gold

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 Sidrah!!!! 15 Comments

I love smokey eyes! For this look I used a shimmery Gold shade all over the lid and a matte black. Best way to achieve a nice smokey eye is to gradually build up the black.






The Products I used:

  • Shimmery Gold and Matte Black
  • Revlon Colorstay Liner in Black
  • Etude Liquid Liner in Black
  • Maybeline Great Lash Mascara in Black
I hope you guys liked this! Have you done a similar look before? Feel free to leave a comment.

You Might Also Like

15 comments:

  1. I really like the gold color! :) This is really pretty!


    xoxo, nykki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I feel like I never get my crease color as dark - I always overblend. I should give it another go - this is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything to do with gold shadow, this looks so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look for a formal occasion:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look...loved your gold color ...

    Sahrish Adeel
    www.sahrishadeel.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing! I never tried this combination before

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love smokey eyes too, but your combination is very unique. And your eyes are really pretty :D

    allthingsgirlish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete