Hair Products,

[REVIEW] Sexy Hair- Darn Straight

Monday, May 14, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 9 Comments

It's true when they say you always want the hair type that you don't have. With my naturally wavy hair, sometimes it ends up in a frizzy mess if I don't use the right product. The Sexy Hair Straightening and Polishing Lotion offers to keep hair straight and manageable with this lightweight product.
Sexy Hair- Darn Straight
Sexy Hair- Darn Straight
DARN STRAIGHT™ is a conditioning straightening lotion that provides temporary smoothing and extra protection from heat by infusing nourishing vitamins and antioxidants into the hair cuticle. Ideal for fine/medium hair.

Instructions:
Apply to damp hair and comb through. Blow dry with a large round or paddle brush to combat curls and frizz while protecting against heat-styling damage.
Sexy Hair- Darn Straight
You get a good amount of product, considering that you need the smallest amount all over your hair. The product is a creamy texture which works really well to evenly coat your hair.
Sexy Hair- Darn Straight
To Sum it up:
Depending on how I dry my hair, it usually gets a bit frizzy at the ends. With the Sexy Hair Darn Straight I've used it with a blow dryer and also when I air dry my hair. This works average both ways. I don't find that it does an amazing job, if you have frizzy hair it will work to make it more manageable. I recommend using the smallest amount and start at the ends and working the product up to midway of your hair. It doesn't leave my hair sticky which I hate with most products. It leaves my hair with a soft texture. Just don't apply this at the root of your hair, it'll leave you looking greasy. 
I like how this doesn't have a strong scent, its very light. As far as keeping my hair straight, it could not hold up with the Karachi weather if you are out most of the day. It'll work if you're in an air conditioned room all day. I like how this is a multipurpose product, having a heat protectant as well as smoothing out your hair.
Likes:
- Smooths hair
- Built in Heat Protectant
- Not strong scented


Dislikes:
- Can get greasy if applied too much
- Doesn't keep hair straight


Rating: 4/5


Price: 1490Rs
Availability: Select Salons


Have you tried Sexy Hair Products before?


You Might Also Like

9 comments:

  1. oh niceeeee... there is going to be an event in my family and I was looking for something like this for my hair.. will try it out... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a good product. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankss 4 the Nice review..
    wish that it can keep hair straight :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be more glad if you had shared the pics of hairs after the application of the product..anyhow thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete