My Most Well-Loved Makeup Products!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 12 Comments

When I fall in love with a product...I fall hard! Recently I have been using these products non-stop. Once I find a product that works amazingly well I don't have the heart to let it go, kinda sounds like a long-term relationship! Today I wanted to share a set of products that I have been using every day for the past few months.

My Loves:
  • Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint (02 Beige)  reviewed here
  • Essence Gel Eyeliner (Midnight in Paris) reviewed here
  • Loreal True Match Powder (Ivory)
  • Silk Naturals Cream Concealer (Shade 2)  reviewed here
  • MUA Blush (Shade 4) Swatches here
  • Luscious Signature Lipstick (Coral Pink)  reviewed here
  • Luscious Lip Couture (En Vogue) reviewed here
  • MUA Heaven and Earth Palette  Swatches here
  • Sleek Oh So Special Palette
  • Becute Lip Liner (Glamour)
  • Avon Ultra Luxueux Eye Liner (Dark Brown) 
  • Avon Glimmerstick Eye Liner (Blackest Black)  reviewed here
  • Avon Wash Off Waterproof Mascara (Black)


Becute Lip Liner (Glamour)
My go to lip liner, it is the perfect shade of my natural lip color. I pair this with any lipstick to make it long wearing. Some lip liners that I have tried are so creamy that the tip breaks off, I don't have that problem with Becute Lip liners. They are creamy to apply and are inexpensive! You can find this for about 50rs at any makeup counter.
Avon Ultra Luxueux Eye Liner (Dark Brown) 
I stole this eye liner from my mom! I never wear any other eyeliner shade besides black but I love wearing a dark brown on the lower lash line on days when I get too lazy to wear eyeliner on the upper lash line. I swipe on mascara and pop a bit of brown eyeliner on the outer corner and I am done!
Avon Glimmerstick Eye Liner (Blackest Black)  Reviewed here
A great long wearing eyeliner for everyday use. I use this on the waterline, if I need the color to be more darker, I dip the eyeliner in my gel liner and apply it, works wonders!
Avon Wash Off Waterproof Mascara (Black)
With my glasses I can never wear mascara's that lengthen, this Avon mascara I found at Naheed's Super Store a few months ago. It works great to hold my lash curl and it doesn't flake off through the day. This was priced at 200rs.


Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint (02 Beige)  Reviewed here
I always prefer wearing a light foundation for the daytime. I don't know what it is about this product but it makes my skin look better. It add's a slightest hint of color, I top it off with a powder otherwise it does make my skin look too dewy.
Essence Gel Eyeliner (Midnight in Paris) Reviewed here
I can't rave enough about this product. Long-wearing, jet-black, doesn't smudge. I've had it months and the product is just as creamy and easy to apply since the day I bought it, it's available at Naheed's for 460Rs.
Loreal True Match Powder (Light Ivory W2)
I bought this powder more than a year ago, in attempts to clear out my makeup collection I wanted to finish what was left in the pan. I forgot how much I liked the finish of this powder, it doesn't look cakey, it blends in perfectly with my skin tone and leaves a soft coverage. Its not that long wearing, it lasts up to 4-5 hours with a primer.
Silk Naturals Cream Concealer (Shade 2) Reviewed here
I absolutely love this concealer! Its so rich and creamy, blends in evenly with my skin. It hides my dark circles very well and doesn't crease up into my fine lines, it lasts all day on me when set with a powder
MUA Blush (Shade 4) Swatches here
I love this blush by MUA, super pigmented and easy to apply. It blends in evenly, it is not the most long wearing blush since it fades away after about 4 hours or so. You can purchase MUA in Pakistan at Just4girls.Pk for 200Rs


Luscious Signature Lipstick (Coral Pink)  Reviewed here
Out of the 5 lipsticks from Luscious's Signature Range I was able to try out, Coral Pink has been my perfect shade for the summer. It's the perfect shade of coral with a rosy pink touch. 
Luscious Lip Couture (En Vogue) Reviewed here
By far one of my most used lip products, I am not a lip gloss fan at all anymore. The creamy consistency of the lip couture adds a nice sheen to the lips, I dab a bit of En Vogue on my lips over a lip liner so the pink looks more wearable.

Sleek Oh So Special Palette
My first Sleek palette and its been my most used product. The mixture of matte and shimmer shades are extremely versatile. I use the dark brown mixed with the medium shade of brown for my brows, it looks so natural compared to using a pencil to fill them in. I like using the lighter shimmery shades all over the lid if I want to add a bit of sparkle to my eyes! *note the missing mirror from the palette, it came broken when I got the parcel :(
MUA Heaven and Earth Palette Swatched here
Last but not least, my most used eyeshadow palette! I love the creamy texture to these, they apply without falling all over the place. Some of these shades I use on its own all over my eye lid, the shades are by far fun to use if you don't prefer to use colors so often. 


So I hope you all enjoyed my most loves products! What products have you been in love with lately?

You Might Also Like

12 comments:

  1. Great picks. I love Oh So Special a lot :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a fun reading post
    currently I am loving my MUA blusher and Oh so special palette...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG we have alot of the same taste and preferences. I love Sleek Oh so Special and the luscious lip couture's as well as the Luscious lippie in Coral Pink! Got one for my mom too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so cool! Luscious always come out with great products.

      Delete
  4. Great faves :) I too love some of these products equally!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY stuff! I want to know about Loreal True match powder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The True Match powder is great, it doesnt cake up or anything and blend well into your skin. If I get around to buying a new one I will definitely review it :)

      Delete
  6. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. The FoxBeast

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... bestcheapro

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. home appliances

    ReplyDelete