Outfit

[OUTFIT] Aztec Purple and Brown

Monday, May 14, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 6 Comments

I love wearing easy flowing outfits for the summer. Today I am wearing a eggplant plum outfit with a bronze embroidery all over the front, collar and sleeves. Its made out of linen material which is great for summer, its very easy flowing. Change Clothing offer a wide range of shirts, trousers, and purses.

The outfit is super comfortable to wear, I really love the fabric since I'm not a huge fan of lawn and I like how easy flowing this shirt is. The length is not too long, its just right. I paired it with a bronze dupata and light beige churidar pajama. I wore a pair of comfortable brown sandals. 

For more information you can find Change on Facebook


Whats your favorite outfit for the summer?


You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. SO cute! I prefer lawns for the summer, as I can not imagine myself in other material except for lawn in summers. :D I envy those people who can easily wear other materials too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE DO WRITE THE PRICES OF THE PRODUCTS U REVIEW. IT HELPS A LOTE. THANKS:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit love the color..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to wear lawn.. no matter its winter or summer....

    ReplyDelete