Lips,

[REVIEW] MUA Lipstick in Shade 6

Monday, May 07, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 12 Comments

As soon as I saw that Just4Girls.pk are stocking MUA I knew I had to get a few things I have been wanting to try. I read plenty of reviews on their lipstick range which is so much better compared to the ELF essential range which is around the same price. I picked out Shade 6 which is a pink with sparkles. 
MUA Lipstick Shade 6
The packaging doesn't feel cheap at all. I had an issue with twisting up the lipstick at first but after a while it started working smoothly. I heard that the bottom part has a gloss but I could not get it open! I love how the shade at the bottom is exactly how the product looks! Its so much easier to find what I'm looking for when I'm in a rush. 
MUA Lipstick Shade 6
MUA Lipstick Shade 6
MUA Lipstick Shade 6 Swatch
MUA Lipstick Shade 6 Swatch

To Sum it up:
Shade 6 is a soft pink and it applies really sheer so you will have to layer it a few times. The glitter isn't in your face but it gives a nice glossy look. The lipstick is moisturizing but it is not at all long-wearing. I applied this over a lip liner and it still did not last longer than 2 hours. I wore this before going to work and after an hour it started fading. The shade is great for daytime, its not too in your face pink which is exactly what I wanted. It has a nice sheen and overall a nice average lipstick color and finish.
Likes:
- Inexpensive
- Study Packaging
- Wide shade selection


Dislikes:
- Sheer
- Not long lasting
- Glittery


Rating: 3.5/5


Price: 200Rs at Just4Girls.pk



Have you tried MUA's lipsticks? How was your experience?

You Might Also Like

12 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for the review. I was actually waiting for review on these lipsticks, as since I saw I wanted to buy MUA stuff too. But, when I went to buy, everything was out of stock. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea there are a bunch of nice shades! most of them were out of stock so I picked this one since its a nice pink.

      Delete
  2. I am getting one too. :D Nice color but not a fan of glitter :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like glittery lipstick, but it looks pretty on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! its looking nice product

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got one of these as well. I dont have issues with the glitter.Its just that when you apply it on lips , you can feel the glitter, which is off putting.
    Thanx for the review:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have 2 shades and love the quality

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lipgloss part u r talking about is the lip boom which has actually lipstick on one side and other side is gloss . Check my review for that.here
    Shazfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lipgloss part u r talking about is the lip boom which has actually lipstick on one side and other side is gloss . Check my review for that.here
    Shazfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. The lipgloss part u r talking about is the lip boom which has actually lipstick on one side and other side is gloss . Check my review for that.here
    Shazfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. helpful indeed:) visit my blog as well its Sparklingmakeup.blogspot.com:)

    ReplyDelete