Outfit

[OUTFIT] The Ocean

Sunday, May 06, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 8 Comments

I love outfits that are stemed from an inspiration. Afsheen Mehboob's designs are more focused on semi-formal and formal wear and she really knows how to use different designs with fabrics. This sky blue outfit reminds me so much of the ocean, with the details of a crystal bird on the front and the embroidery of a sea shell on the top left. I love the cool shade of the dress and the fabric is just elegant. It's a chiffon fabric and all on the front is this pletting. 




The detailing of this dress is amazing. By far my favorite outfit for the summer nights! I paired with a plain white dupatte and wide leg trousers. 

For more information you can visit Afsheen Mehboob on Facebook.

Price: 6,500rs

You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. Cool color. Really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty summery color, and nice cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color and the design. Looks great:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool color! best for summers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit.it is my most favourite colour :)plz mention the price range as well or the price of outfit you are wearing:)

    ReplyDelete