nails,

[NAILS] OPI The Muppets Mini Collection

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 9 Comments

Who didn't love The Muppets growing up! I was such a fan of the Muppets when I was little, especially Kermit and Miss Piggy! So I absolutely love it when brands get together and create a collection based on our favorite characters. The OPI Muppettes Mini Nail Lacquers contain 4 unique polishes inspired by the show. 
 OPI Muppettes Mini Nail Lacquers
 OPI Muppettes Mini Nail Lacquers

Wocka Wocka!, Excuse Moi!, Designer... de Better!, Warm & Fozzie
Wocka Wocka! 
The most opaque out of the 4, its a true blood red with the tiniest sparkles. It applies like a dream, very rich and creamy. You can get away with just one coat. I swatched it with 2 coats. Wouldn't this be perfect for a bridal manicure? Its the perfect red.
OPI The Muppets Wocka Wocka

Excuse moi! 
I call this confetti polish!! My absolute favorite out of the bunch. Its a light pink jelly with tones of multicolored sparkles. I was thinking this would be the sheerest but it was opaque in 2 coats. I love how the glitter specks aren't spaced out, you get a tone of glitter in each swipe.
OPI The Muppets Excuse Moi!

Designer... de better! 
This is a pale Gold with a hint of silver sparkles. This was the sheerest of the bunch, I applied about 4 coats for the swatch. It has a true metallic finish.
OPI The Muppets Designer... de Better! 
Warm & Fozzie: 
True Bronze with a hint of red and gold shimmer. It has a metallic finish. This is just as sheer as Designer... de better!, I applied 3 coats for the swatch.
OPI The Muppets Warm & Fozzie


Price: 1500Rs
Availability:  Most retail outlets visit OPI Pakistan Facebook for more details

What do you think of these cute Muppets Collection?




You Might Also Like

9 comments:

  1. i love the first one...red is really nice!


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous! lovely swatches <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my these are breath-taking shades!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo cool

    love red one and butter one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are ALL wonderful. I'm definitely purchasing this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. golden one is gorgeous shade

    ReplyDelete