Color Studio Professional,

[TUTORIAL] Subtle Gold Smokey eye using Color Studio Professional

Monday, April 16, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 14 Comments

Hello everyone!
It’s been the longest time since I created a makeup tutorial. I wanted to use some new Color Studio Professional Eye Ink’s that I received recently to show you how you can create a look with them. I will be reviewing the eye shadows soon since I am testing these out. So far I really like them! 

The look I created is a peachy gold smokey eye. Gold Dust is more on the coral/peachy side instead of being a true gold. I paired it with Razzle Dazzle, a blackened green with bronze sparkles. I also used Gold Rush, a soft kohl eye liner from Color Studio on the lower lash line. I didn’t get any fallout since I kept tapping off the excess from my brush. I find that using a sponge tip applicator really packs on the color without having any fallout since these are on the powder side.
I first started off by packing on Gold Dust by Color Studio Professional all over the lid as well as the inner corner with a sponge tip applicator. 



This is what you should have.

Using a blending brush, take a small amount of Razzle Dazzle by Color Studio Professional and start applying this on the outer corner blending it into Gold Dust. Take your time with this step since Razzle Dazzle needs to be packed on a bit to get the best color payoff.

Using a matte cream color shade, apply this under the browbone. If you don’t have a matte eyeshadow similar to this one then use your face powder to blend out the edges.

Taking Color Studio Professional Soft Khol Eye Liner in Gold Dust, apply this on the lower lash line. This is such a creamy eye pencil so I used a tiny brush to apply this on the lower lash line.

Finally finish off your look with black eyeliner and mascara. I used Essence Gel liner in Midnight in Paris (reviewed here) and Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara (review coming soon).
 Here is the finished look!


I hope you all liked this easy smokey eye look. I think the Gold eyeliner really stands out with brown eyes. What do you think?


You can check out Color Studio Professional on Facebook as well as their website for more information on their products.

You Might Also Like

14 comments:

  1. LOVE it! The combo is so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful makeup <3 you've done a great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for the lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an amazing loil, I'm in love with your skills.

    Newest follower here from Lahore xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good information. Lucky me I recently found your blog by
    chance (stumbleupon). I have saved it for later!
    My webpage :: silver spot

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your look...pretty pictures sidrah...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely color combos ! great look

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gold compliments your brown eyes very well. Love the step by step pictures :)

    ReplyDelete