Prêt wear by Aisha Alam at Brands Just Pret

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 5 Comments

Aisha Alam has recently become my favorite designer. I visited Brands Just Pret at Dolman City Mall to check out her latest collection. The shop caters to a variety of designers. Her collection has a lot of vibrant colors suitable for spring. Her designs include solid prints with minimal designs. 
“I design for the modern woman,” says the young designer, who began her career at Gul Ahmed. “I believe in minimal but effective designs, which are easy to carry and create an impression.”
Brands Just Pret, Dolmen City Mall
About Aisha Alam:

Aisha Alam is a Karachi-based designer who is renowned for producing minimal clothes based on a modern design philosophy and a feminine silhouette. Aisha Alam began her career as a textile designer at Gul Ahmed Textile Mills and worked on various fabric and lawn prints at the renowned mill. She currently stocks at Brands Just Pret in Karachi and Concepteur's Lounge in Peshawar, and her work has won accolades for her attention to detail and use of a vibrant and bold colour palette. Aisha Alam's clothes are reasonably priced, modern and highly fashionable.
Prêt wear by Aisha Alam
Prêt wear by Aisha Alam
Prêt wear by Aisha Alam
Prêt wear by Aisha Alam
Prêt wear by Aisha Alam
Prêt wear by Aisha Alam
Prêt wear by Aisha Alam
Prêt wear by Aisha Alam
Prêt wear by Aisha Alam


My Outfit of the Day!
I picked out a really simple yet flowing outfit from her collection. The dress is made from linen material with a very edgy flowing cut to the bottom. I love how fitted it is yet it has that long and loose flow at the bottom. It has an a-line cut to it with an intricate shape. The best part of the dress is the back! It has a crochet embroidery which gives a nice sophisticated look to the shirt. I paired it with a cream color churidar pajama and dupatta.


For more information check out Brands Just Pret on Facebook and their webstore here


You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. wow lovely outfit and the crochet detailing is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you really realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also consult with my web site =). We could have a link alternate arrangement between us! branding agency nyc

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are actually a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That could be a nice point to carry up. I offer the ideas above as general inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you carry up the place a very powerful thing will probably be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged round issues like that, however I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a good game. Each girls and boys feel the impression of only a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives. brand identity design nyc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seen a lot of people discussing this naming agency in particular. They’ve blown up recently due to their comfortable rates and stellar work with all of their clients. If you need naming advice, I highly recommend them now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. creative business names

    ReplyDelete