Ecco Bella,

[REVIEW] Ecco Bella Eye Nutrients Cream

Saturday, April 28, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 8 Comments

Ecco Bella Eye Nutrients Cream
I haven't tried a lot of eye serums but considering my age its always recommended to treat certain problems before they get out of control. I've always tried products that promise to reduce  dark undereye circles but now I find using a serum that firms the undereye has benefited me more. With dark circles I can always correct them with concealer but with the fine lines developed under my eyes makes concealing more difficult. The Ecco Bella Eye Nutrients Cream promises to firm fine lines and postpone the signs of aging. 
Ecco Bella Eye Nutrients Cream
What Ecco Bella Says:
Our natural eye cream is water-free, preservative-free and for sensitive skin. Pure protection to postpone the signs of aging and maintain the smoothness around the eyes. Trillions of VitaminCells, which are vitamins protected by microscopic liposomes dive deep into the skin and slowly release their age-fighting benefits. Will not cause breakouts. 50% organic. Gluten-free. Vegan. Not tested on animals. 
Natural Beauty Tip for Intelligent Beauties: The delicate skin around the eye does not have oil glands and tends to wrinkle. This antioxidant-rich formula reinforces and replenishes this fragile area. 
Ecco Bella Eye Nutrients Cream
I love the quality of the packaging. The bottle and product doesn't feel cheap at all. The serum has a gel texture. It doesn't have any scent and feels comfortable on the under eye area. It doesn't sting but you can feel the product on you. It doesn't absorb into your skin. After I wake up I can still feel the product on my skin. It has Vaseline like texture when you wake up. Even after I wash my face I can still feel the product so it’s very difficult to remove even after face wash.
Ecco Bella Eye Nutrients Cream
To Sum it up:
I've been using the Ecco Bella for about 6 weeks now. After about 2 weeks the fine lines under my eyes have gradually become a bit more firm. I know I'm not the only one that forgets to use a product each and every day. I used it for about 3 weeks straight then after that I kept forgetting so it’s been on and off. I usually apply the eye cream at night with the tiniest amount. The pump dispenses more product than you actually need. I haven't notice a drastic change but I do think I have an easier time applying concealer now!
Likes:
- Organic formula
- Gradually firms fine lines


Dislikes:
- Packaging disperses too much product
- Product doesn't wash off easily


Rating: 4/5


Price: $34.95 Available on their webstore here


For more information check out Ecco Bella on Facebook 


You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. looks like i need this product too

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great!! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried ecco bella but it seems to be very popular among bloggers. Is it available in Lahore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marib You can find these online, they aren't available in Pakistan unfortunately!

      Delete
  4. Oh sounds perfect.
    Thanks for sharing this wonderful review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. seems like a nice product.. ecco bella products are pretty amazing ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds nice. I am always on a look out for good eye serums.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really a nice review of Ecco Bella Eye Nutrients Cream.
    Buy Ecco Bella Skin Care

    ReplyDelete