Brushes,

[REVIEW] Inika Cosmetics Brush Roll

Monday, April 23, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 8 Comments

I've always preferred to use synthetic makeup brushes. I find that they wash and apply makeup way better compared to animal hair brushes. The Inika Brush Roll comes with 8 all vegan brushes to work with your makeup for an easy and flawless application each time!
Inika Brush Roll

About:

The INIKA Vegan Professional Brush Roll contains all of the vital tools needed to help you create an immaculate, flawless look.

What is included:


  • Blush Brush: Soft oval shaped brush with its long bristles will give you perfect blush every time
  • Foundation Brush: Flat, dome shaped dense bristles to flawlessly distribute liquid mineral foundation or light reflect highlighting crème
  • Concealer brush: shorter dense bristles  will cover any redness or dark circles when used with INIKA concealer
  • Eyebrow Shaper: Brush and comb combo perfects unruly brows whilst separating lashes
  • Blending Brush: this brush has longer fuller bristles than the concealer brush and works perfectly with our loose dust eyeshadows
  • Angle Brush: Bristles cut on sharp angle for perfect application of mineral eyeshadow over eyeliner or use on the lash line.
  • Precision Brush: use this ‘mini’ version of the angle brush, on your brows to fill any gaps, as a fine eyeliner brush or use it to smudge your eyeliner
  • Lip Brush: use to apply lipstick with perfect precision, even lip whip application is possible with this finely tapered lip brush
  • Packaging: The brush roll is made from recyclable canvas material. All brush bristles are made from synthetic fibers and are 100% Vegan.
Inika Brush Roll
Inika Brush Roll
Inika Angle Brush and Precision Brush
Inika Angle Brush and Precision Brush
Inika Concealer Brush and Blending Brush
Inika Eyebrow Shaper and Lip Brush
Inika Eyebrow Shaper and Lip Brush
Inika Blush Brush and Foundation Brush
Inika Blush Brush and Foundation Brush
Inika Blush Brush

This has been my go to brush set ever since I got these! The brushes are high quality and I have not experienced any shedding which is my pet peeve of makeup brushes. I can't stand a brush that sheds! These have really been great to work with. My favorite is the Blush Brush, it's dense and yet fluffy to blend out powder blushes. Its the perfect size for the cheeks. I do wish the set came with a powder brush since I can never go a day without powder foundation. The Foundation Brush is dense and flexible, its not as stiff compared to other foundation brushes that I have tried. Daily I use the Precision Brush and Concealer Brush. The Precision Brush is perfect for my brows while the Concealer Brush works great to blend out my undereye concealer. The Angled Brush works great to add a dark eyeshadow on the outer eye corners, for a smokey look. 

Overall a great starter brush set, its great for traveling since the brush roll is light and easy to carry around. 

Price: 
£49.00 Available on their Webstore here



For more information check out Inika Cosmetics on their website and Facebook



You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. That's one amazingly designed brush set, it has all the essential brushes I would normally need for a full makeup look. xx

    P.S I read your article in, Daily Times I suppose, thumbs up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you for the compliment! Your support means a lot. Yes I have been writing for the Daily Times and look out for Sunday Plus as well :)

      Delete
  2. The bristles of the brushes looks really great.. another great post Sidrah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need some new brushes, I have never heard of this company before, do they have bigger sets of brushes like 20?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a limited amount of brushes, mostly singles. This is the only set that they carry unfortunately!

      Delete
  4. Oh these brushes looks great, nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good... =D Wish they had bigger sets though. But this one seems great for traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey great review! I recently bought this brush roll. I was just wondering what you use to wash these brushes?

    ReplyDelete