Eye Product,

[REVIEW] Silk Naturals Cream Concealer in Shade 1 and Shade 2

Friday, February 24, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 6 Comments

I rarely ever branch out when it comes to concealer's, there are only a handful that I have tried and if there is one product that works for me I just use it until it runs out. I've always used stick concealers since I think they give the best coverage and are so much easier to apply. The Silk Naturals Cream Concealers offer a good selection of concealers and correctors. The pigmentation of these give full coverage and have a smooth application. 


What Silk Naturals Say:

#1 is the lightest shade of Cream Concealer, with just a hint of peach tone.  It covers well, and is light and easy to blend.  Depending on your skin type you may need to set this with a little bit of powder, but usually just a dusting of powder foundation on top works well.

#2 is the second lightest shade of creamy concealer.   It covers well, and is light and easy to blend.  Depending on your skin type you may need to set this with a little bit of powder, but usually just a dusting of powder foundation on top works well.

Packaging:
I find the easiest way to apply concealer is when it comes in a stick tube. These are really handy for traveling. 


Swatches:
Shade 1 has more yellow undertone. Shade 2 has more of a light apricot undertone which worked best for my dark circles. Shade 1 works amazing for a highlight on my cheek bones. These have a really smooth consistency and blend in very easily. Since these are creamy they will crease, I find that setting the concealer with a powder will give you the most staying power and will last all day.
Silk Naturals Cream Concealer Swatch
Silk Naturals Cream Concealer Swatch
Silk Naturals Cream Concealer Swatch
To Sum it up:
The cream concealer comes in a variety of shades to counter balance your imperfections. I like how Shade 2 isn't a bright orange correcter, it brightens up my eye area while concealing my dark circles. I really like how natural the coverage is, it doesn't look cakey or too bright. I have been using this for a few weeks now and I haven't found any issues with it. With some concealers that I have tried they tend to build up into my fine lines, this one didn't. It gave an even coverage without enhancing the lines under my eyes. It easy to apply, especially on days when you are in a hurry. It blends flawlessly, you can use your fingers or a blending brush for an even application. This has been my go to concealer since its practically fool-proof!

Likes:
- Opaque
- Creamy consistency
- Easy application
- Lasts all day with setting powder
- Wide variety of shade selection
- Inexpensive
- Doesn't build up into fine lines 

Dislikes:
None!

Rating: 5/5

Price: Full Size $5.50, Sample $0.99

For more information check out Silk Naturals Website



You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. Nice review, product result is really amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure works!! :) It's evident!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. I find that the one I use just makes my dark circles more noticeable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea they made stick concealers. Putting this on the list of things to try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I chose to change course and began looking at the free online logo plans. What's more, learn to expect the unexpected. logo design service

    ReplyDelete