Catrice,

[NAILS] Catrice- Up In The Air

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 6 Comments

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to share with you all the nail polish I picked out to wear today. Catrice's Up In The Air is creme sky blue polish. Its such a breeze to apply and dries pretty quickly. I applied 2 coats and its the perfect opacity!



You can check out Catrice on their website and their Facebook.
I've been told from a fellow blogger that Catrice is available at Scentsation at Dolmen Mall in Karachi, for more information check out their Facebook. I haven't been there to see the prices of the polishes, let me know in the comments if you do know! 

Let me know what you think of this shade! Have you tried Catrice's Nail Polishes before?

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. Its nyc, from where u gt it?
    www.beautifullflavya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures you took!!!! I love the pretty blue shade as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cooool color! Yes CATRICE is available at Scentsation. I better check them out now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup Cathrice is there...! I bought a lipstick of it. Love love love it! Gotta check the polishes too now!

    www.zainabismbar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete