elf,

[EYES] Brown Now Using ELF Butternut Quad

Monday, September 26, 2011 Sidrah!!!! 14 Comments

Hey Everyone!

I've been trying out the products I received from E.L.F. that I showed in my Shop and Tell post, check it out here. I really like the Butternut Quad, the 2 lighter shades are VERY difficult to work with since they are not pigmented, but the bronze and the matte brown are very nice and super blendable!

So for this look I used everything from ELF except for the inner corner highlight I used a matte vanilla shadow.  So let me know what you think of this look!


Products used: 


ELF Essential Brightening Eye Color in Butternut
Bronze Brown all over lid
Brown Matte in crease
Vanilla Matte Shade in Inner Corner and Browbone
ELF Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
ELF Essential Lengthening & Defining Mascara in Brown 

Very simple everyday look, so let me know what you think!

You Might Also Like

14 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful. I usually do a similar look to this but just not with the ELF shadows anymore. I know what you mean by the lighter shades lacking pigmentation. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwwwwwww beautiful and colors are soooo pigmented......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. The colours have come out very lovely. The browns gives such a classy look. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have created a very pretty look <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so pretty! i've always wanted the butternut quad, had problems with shipping :(

    here's my blog :) please take a look! xx
    http://madamehotlips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woww love this EOTD!!! Great job Sidrah <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. i liked it!!perfect for everyday look!=)

    ReplyDelete