Jewelry

Jewelry Show and Tell

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 Sidrah!!!! 15 Comments

Hey Everyone!

I hope everyone’s Eid went amazing! I know I had a lot of fun, wearing pretty new cloths and of course accessories! I wanted to share with you all some jewelry that I purchased for Eid along with some of my favs in my collection.

Earrings!
I am really into big chunky earrings, they either have to be big or long and skinny. Big hoop earrings just aren’t appealing to me. So here are some pieces 

This pair I purchased at the KDA market for 120 Rs. Its so urban, this has to be my fav. I wore this during the afternoon because I normally like wearing some sparkly at night which I will further show.

This pair I purchased at the KDA market for 140 Rs approximately, this is very glitzy so it’ll great for late night functions.

This pair I purchased at Millenium mall for about 60-70Rs. I really love turquoise and paired with the bronze metal it just such a pretty piece!

I also purchased at Millenium mall for about 60-70Rs. This is just a very nice piece to wear to lunch.

This pair I purchased at KDA market for about 150 Rs. This is my perfect to wear at a wedding. It also came in a yellow gold but the silver looked alot better and its more versatile with different outfits.

Sorry for the unfocused image! But I could not get my lens to focus on this pair. Its by far the most cutest pair, I got this for about 50Rs at KDA market. You dont wear this like a normal earring, its wore as if you have 3 piercings. This also came in gold.

Bracelets!
I bought this at KDA market for about 110 Rs. It came in a couple of different colors, such as bronze and a multi-shade with pinks and blues.


 
I LOVE THIS BRACELET! This beauty I got for a steal at KDA market for 100 Rs. I had to haggle the guy to lower the price. Its just one of those statement pieces that I would wear without any rings. 

Necklace
Now I am not a huge necklace fan, but i wanted to mention this piece that my mom bought for me. She doesn't remember the price, but its basically a magnetic necklace which fits very nicely on the neckline, it goes with any dark color dress.

So what do you guys think of my selection of jewelry? I didn't mention any rings because I have a HUGE collection and I couldn't decide what to put and even where I bought them. If you request I can do a post on my ring collection. Feedback is MUCH appreciated!


You Might Also Like

15 comments:

  1. hey you picked such a great stuff... adorable
    i loved 1st,2nd and 6th one ear rings too much... btw i have the ist one tied bangles type of bracelet in multi colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked up some great pieces, I love them all, so pretty.

    I'd love to see your ring collection as I'm a big fan of rings as well. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sahar, the tied bangle is so cute to wear, i got the multi one for my cousin

    @Pyari I will definitely do a ring post!

    @Sadee thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! you picked up some really nice things. :) They are all so reasonable <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ! i love chunky Earrings and statement rings and you have such great choice. and these are so reasonable

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only go to KDA for the jewelry, and all the prices there are very reasonable compared to malls! Thank you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great picks. I'm drooling over the great prices.Everything is so overpriced here is Islamabad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice collection& prices are v reasonable.....hmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love ur jewelery! I think i need to hit Millennium Mall!! The prices are too good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish we had the same prices in Islamabad! If I were to buy the same exact stuff from here, it would be at least Rs.400-500 each!

    You guys are soo lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice stuff you got there....all at a very reasonable price :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice and fancy earrings which can really light up the look.even when worn with a simple attire it can look bright and gorgeous.organic lipstick

    ReplyDelete