Born Pretty Store,

[REVIEW] Born Pretty Store French Tip Nail Stamping kit!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 Sidrah!!!! 14 Comments

Recently I got to try out nail art stamping, I've seen so many designs used by Bloggers and YouTubers so when Born Pretty Store asked me to try out one of their products I had to pick a nail stamping kit.

They came in 2 different sets.

I picked the French Stamping Kit and I am in LOVE with these templates. Here is what you get in the package:
2 Stamping Templates

1 Rubber Stamper and 1 Scraper


Which also comes with Directions


Tips to keep in mind:

  • The most difficult part about stamping is finding a good polish that is opaque enough to show up on your nail. Do a one coat test on your finger, if the polish is opaque with just one coat then it's perfect for stamping!
  • Make sure before you start stamping to REMOVE the thin layer of plastic on the plate
  • Use contrasting colors for stamping, dark polish with a light nail art or vice versa
  • Hold the scraper at a 45 degree angle in order to only remove the excess and not all of the polish
  • Be very quick when you scrap and stamp! You dont want to dry out the polish
  • I noticed after using the scraper a few times that the template started to get really scratched up, so instead I used a plastic card which works just as well!

The quality of the products are really great to work with, just need alot of practice! So here is what I came up with! The design didn't come off very crisp because I am still getting use to stamping quickly. These are the two polishes that I used.


Lastly I wanted to share with you all, Born Pretty Store is offering my followers 5% off their entire purchases using the code:  SIDRAHL73

I hope you found this review helpful, Please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions!

You can find Born Pretty Store on Facebook Twitter, Blogger and YouTube 



You Might Also Like

14 comments:

  1. I love the look of the stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love stamping...looks good little more practice and you will do much better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thats really cool.is it available in stores ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their products are only available online but they have free shipping worldwide!

    ReplyDelete
  5. like those!! easy to use!

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so need to get these stamps! I keep seeing them on everyone's blog, I never heard of them before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so cute :) I use Konad and I absolutely love the different image plates :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stamping looks great. I love your clear pictures. What other nail polishes besides Wet N Wild do you recommend for stamping, that are also locally available?

    ReplyDelete
  9. what locally available polish is good for nail art stamping??

    ReplyDelete