seasonal,

[Summer Favs] Lip Products

Saturday, July 16, 2011 Sidrah!!!! 11 Comments

I'm in love with summer, especially when some nights it ends up raining. So I wanted to share with you all my summer go-to products. I’ve been seeing a lot of summer posts from bloggers for lips, cheeks, eyes and nails.

I’ll be doing some posts on my favorite lips, face, and eyes products for the summer. It’ll span out throughout the week so stay tuned!


So lets get started, today I will be showing you all my top lip products for the summer! The products will be divided into a few sections, lip glosses, lip balms, lipsticks, lip scrub and lip liner. The lip colors are very sheer, not a lot of sparkles and they are really natural for the summer. I rarely use lipsticks over the summer but if i need some color i will pick the Bronze shade by Avon, it is probably my favorite shade if i need some color. I tend to avoid reds or browns in the summer mainly due to the fear of it melting off my face lol. The shades are very tones down but overall I like a lot of pinks in the summer.


Lip balms
  • Bath Works Pineapple Flavored Lip Balm with SPF 6
  • Blistex Pro Care Lip Protection/Sunscreen SPF 30
  • Blistex Fruit Smoothies SPF 15
  • ChapStick Lip Mosturizer in Vanilla Mint with SPF 15
Especially for the summer SPF lip balms are a MUST!

Lipsticks
  • Avon in Rose Suede
  • Avon Shine Divine in Bronze (My all time favorite lip color)

Lip Glosses
  • Meilibisi Radiance Water Shine Ice in No.12
  • Bonne Bell Lip Lites in Strawberry Parfait (gifted by my friend, its the most delicious tasting gloss I've ever owned)
  • L’chear Pretty and Dazzling Luster Lip Gloss

Lip Liners
  • Becute Stay on Liner Pencil in Fuschia
  • Becute Stay on Liner Pencil in Glamour
  • Tony and Teena Lip/Eye Pencil in Rose Petal

Lip Scrub
  • The Body Shop Lip Exfoliant in Coconut (this stuff is amazing, makes your lips all soft and smooth)
Tip
  • If you want an all natural lip scrub you can make at home, mix a few tablespoons of sugar in olive oil and apply it all over your lips, scrub it for about 10-20 seconds. Leave it on for about 10-15 mins and wash it off. Sugar is a natural exfoliant so you will defiantly feel smoother softer lips. BUT do not try this if you have damaged or sunburned lips.
This is my FAVORITE lip to wear these days, I applied a lip balm all over and then the Becute Stay on Liner Pencil in Fuschia and then topped it off with Bonne Bell Lip Lites in Strawberry Parfait! 



I want to tag any of you guy who are reading this post! If you do a post make sure to comment with a link to the post!
If you have any questions comments or concerns please feel free to let me know! Have a beautiful day!

You Might Also Like

11 comments:

  1. Great picks. the lip color looks lovely on you :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww great faves Sidrah!!!!! Love swatches & lips too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. greatttt Sidrah ! love em .. but pls share the prices aswell ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sana, the problem is that ive owned some of these products for sometime so I am not sure if they are available. :( But next time i will look up prices for the products i share! sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey your lip color is so pretty....

    good to se ur fav lip products in summer, will wait for others...

    ReplyDelete
  6. that lip color is so beautiful :)Love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics. The colours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your lippies, and lip color suits on u alot...perfectly...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm definitely going to try The Body Shop Lip Exfoliant. I used to have a lip lites, and I agree its one of the tastiest glosses-ever.

    ReplyDelete