Fuso,

[review] Fuso Glitter Eyeliner in No. 62 Gold

Sunday, July 03, 2011 Sidrah!!!! 6 Comments

Hello my beauties!! 

So today I wanted to review the Fuso Glitter Eyeliner in No. 62 Gold. I really enjoy this product so I'm going to be giving you guys a bit of a review on the company and the product itself.



Fuso is a Singaporean brand, I'm really impressed with this liner and I have not tried any other products by them.

So the color that I purchased is a very very vibrant gold. The pigmentation of the product is just amazing, just one slight swipe and you get a whole lotta glitter! and who doesn't love glitter? 

This product promises 2 things, waterproof and quick drying. It lives up to its promise but the only problem is that it is a PAIN to remove. I usually use Olive Oil to remove makeup, and i had to rub for a few mins to get the glitter off. It doesn't smudge at all throughout wearing it which is great.


The applicator is really thin which is great but personally I apply the product using a liner brush because the applicator can get a lot of product when you only need a small amount. Only one small swipe gets your job done! 

The only problem I have with glitter liners are that they do burn, I have read reviews on the Sephora Glitter Liner also burns so I'm not sure if that's normal of all glitter liners?

So how about we get to my likes and dislikes?

Likes:
  • Excellent pigmentation 
  • Affordably priced at Rs. 150 in Pakistan
  • Waterproof
  • Dries quick
Dislikes:
  • Too much product applied with applicator
  • Can slightly tingle when applied to the waterline
  • Can be slight discomfort when applied for more than 2 hours
I rate this product a 4/5

I used this product in my Green Hornet eye look. Check it out here


You guys can check out more products by Fuso here. I bought this at my local cosmetic shop for Rs. 150


Disclamer: I purchased this product with my own money, this was NOT by any means paid by the company. 

You Might Also Like

6 comments: