eyes

[eyes] Rainbow Delight!

Saturday, July 09, 2011 Sidrah!!!! 9 Comments

So today I have a very vibrant look to share with you guys, which I didn’t really take inspiration from anything. I sat down and I decided to play with a bunch of different colors. And here is what I came up with!





The following products were used:
  • Liner- Etude liquid liner Black
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash in Black
  • Shadows: approx 7 shades used from a Mabrook Pallete



Before I end this post I wanted to thank each and every one of my readers for following and commenting on my posts! I really appreciate the support!

I’ve made a Facebook page if you want to keep up with my latest posts! I would really love it if you Liked my page!

Thank you, and if you have any comments or suggestions feel free to ask!

You Might Also Like

9 comments: