Haul

[Haul] Non-Makeup Products (my first haul!!)

Friday, July 15, 2011 Sidrah!!!! 10 Comments


Hey everyone! So today I’m going to be showing you guys my first non-makeup haul.

So I bought a few new items and a few items that I haven't used in a while. During the summer I break out a lot and so I bought a few items that'll help me cope with unruly acne!


So I purchased
  • YC Whitening Facial Scrub with Lemon and Honey Extract
I bought this product on a whim, it was sealed so I couldn't open it until I got home. And why is it that every lemon scented product smells like dishwasher soap?? I did try this product but I really wish I would’ve purchased the Cherry scented one :( I used this product at night and in the morning and it felt pretty okay. This product MIGHT work for ppl with sensitive skin who need a facial scrub since the product feels more like a face wash then a scrub (it doesn't have a lot of scrubby beads).
  • Clean & Clear Oil Controlling Toner
I've used this product before a few years ago and it works great. It really does reduce oil once you use it, my skin becomes so oily during the summers that even a few minutes after washing my face the oil's build up immediately.
  • Misline Acne Clear Facial Foam
I've used the Acne Clear Bar before and I noticed it really helped reduce acne, I didn't use it everyday only every third or second day since it dried my skin a lot. This promises Oil control so that’s exactly what I need!
  • Pond's Bare and Repair Conditioning Eye Make-up Remover
I've never used this product before so i'll definitely be doing a review. For almost 2 years now I've been using Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Coconut Oil to remove makeup and I've noticed a great improvement in the texture of my eye lids as well as my eye lashes have grown a lot. So ill try this and see if I'll replace my natural oils. This product promises to moisture the skin and leaves it feeling firmer. So ill do an in depth review on this product after using it for sometime.

  • Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo
When I took a whiff of this shampoo my mouth watered. It smells sooo scrumptious, just imagine being at a farm and smelling freshly picked green apples, its just soo wonderful. I picked up the shampoo since I've been using the conditioner for a while now.


So that was my first Haul! Hope u all found it informative!

If you have any questions, comments or queries feel free to ask! For further updates join my Twitter and Facebook pages!

You Might Also Like

10 comments:

  1. Would love to see the reviews!!! Great haul!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul :)

    I'd love to see a review on the Pond's make up remover and the Clean & Clear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stuff for the skin..LOVELY! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul :) <3 so waiting for the reviews now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love haul posts! That Suave shampoo must smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all! i will definatly do a review on the Ponds make up remover.

    and really i wish i could have th suave scent EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suave shampoes are really good would love it yo u can review ponds make up remover

    ReplyDelete