seasonal,

[Summer Favs] Face Products

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 Sidrah!!!! 7 Comments

Hello my lovlies!

So as a part of my summer favorite series I’m now going to share with you all my favorite face products. This is the second installment, you can read my post on my fav Summer Lip Products here


L’Oreal Infallible foundation in No. 606 Natural Buff (USD $7.99+)
I always look for products for products that already includes SPF because for me it’s easier to use just one product instead of 2. It has SPF 18 which is great for daytime use, the problem with foundation is that it will feel really heavy on your skin. This is a full coverage foundation, its a bit thick so by mixing it with equal parts moisturizer it gives a flawless finish. It blends must easier with the skin. I use one and a half pump of the foundation and what I do is I dip my foundation brush in the jar and then mix it on my hand. I use the Pond's White Beauty.


Pond's White Beauty (PKR Rs. 180+)
I really enjoy this moisturizer, I tried the other kind that comes in a tube and the consistency of it was really thick. But this one is really smooth and has a very milky texture and feels really clean on your skin. Just don’t apply too much.
As a tinted moisturizer I mix equal parts of the L’Oreal Infalliable foundation and the mosturizer and it works really well! It just gives a very clean and fresh look as i mentioned earlier.





St. Ives Mineral Clay Firming Mask (PKR Rs. 240+)
I use this mask once every week to remove build up oil. This works great but it does dry out my skin so I don’t use it so often. The texture of the mask is very thick, its best to apply it all over the face and neck. The mask hardens in about 15-20 mins. Its best to wash it off when you are in the shower because it's pretty tough to wash it off just over the sink. 


Clean & Clear Oil-Free Oxygenating Ultra-Light Moisturizer SPF 15 (USD $6.99+)
I find myself using this product a lot lately, it has a very light texture to it. It absorbs really well into my skin and it is really light. This is oil free so it doesn't make your skin feel too greasy. This is great for everyday use if you go to work or school.

Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser (PKR Rs. 240+) 
Again with the Oil-Free products, this is by far my favorite cleanser during the summer. It gives the most refreshing/cooling feeling, I really enjoy this product if you need something to wash your face after a hot day! It has a very nice and fluffy texture and best part is that you only need the smallest amount of the product to get your entire face cleansed. 


Sun-Care Lotion SPF 30 (sample product)
I use different products depending on where ill be going in the day and for how long. If I’m outside more in the sun ill only use the sunscreen and skip moisturizing and foundation. This product my dad bought for me from a local pharmacy. It works really well, only use a small amount of this product because your skin will feel greasy if you apply too much. 





I want to tag any of you guy who are reading this post! If you do a post make sure to comment with a link to the post!
If you have any questions comments or concerns please feel free to let me know! Have a beautiful day!


You Might Also Like

7 comments:

  1. Where did you get the St Ives face mask from? I am on the hunt for a new face mask. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this at a local cosmetics store! but when i was living in the states it was easily available there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love clean&clear products i raved about them on my blog as well..now i am definitely going to try this moisturizer!!

    http://getsettoshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the clean and clear deep cleanser is my summer fav as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post. thanks for sharing.

    join back if interested =)

    jollywoodqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete