Quick Tip

[Quick Tip] Protect Your Skin with Clear Nail Polish

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 Sidrah!!!! 9 Comments

Hey everyone!
So I've noticed on twitter that some of you guys have jewelry problems, either them leaving a green stain on your skin or having an allergic reaction to them..so I have a quick tip for you all... 

CLEAR NAIL POLISH!
It is a lifesaver, when i tried this out I was skeptical but it works... I always love to wear rings during university but my finger away turned green due to the sweat and humidity here.. 


So I use Avon's Speed Dry Top Coat. This works great because it will dry really quick, for other polishes you might need to wait a few mins for it to dry.
So what I do is I use a paint brush, I prefer using a stiff brush so it will coat the piece evenly.
Now you can do this if you are allergic to certain metals. This works great on earrings! I haven't tried this on necklaces though. I do one coat and then once it dries I do a second coat. 


Just make sure you DO NOT leave it to dry on a piece of paper, you want to use some plastic sheet so that the polish will not stick on the paper.


So I hope this tip is useful for you all! Have you tried this technique before? If so let me know and if you haven't are you willing to try it out?
Have a beautiful day!

You Might Also Like

9 comments:

  1. greattt tip i love it <3
    http://makeupoholics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tip. I'll have to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing the secret. Great tip :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. U made my day... I'm allergic to earings any metal.... Tanx for the amazing tip love yaaa :D...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never experienced such a problem. But really it sounds like a great tip. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey thanks alot for sharing the secret with us...I am allergic of metals especially in summers...thanks for handy tip it is easy...

    ReplyDelete