Freeman,

Skincare Haul

Sunday, November 24, 2013 Sidrah!!!! 17 Comments

If you follow me on Facebook and Instagram, you might have noticed I've been hauling a few skincare things. I hardly ever use moisturizer during the summer months but for the past few weeks my skin has been needing a bit of TLC, particularly dry patches and tight skin after I wash my face. Thus leads to my skincare purchases this past week. 

  • Freeman Clay Mask Mint & Lemon (390rs) - Just4girls.pk
  • SkinTruth Equalising Toner (650rs) - Just4girls.pk
  • SkinTruth Equalising Moisturizer (650rs) - Just4girls.pk
  • Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF 15 (800rs) - Hyperstar
  • Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash (free with purchase) - Hyperstar
  • Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Tan (975rs) - ShopBeautyHub.com

My most exciting purchase has been the much wished for Hard Candy concealer, I've been wanting this one for ages and luckily Beauty Hub had these available. I will for sure be posting my review on it!

You Might Also Like

17 comments:

  1. Waiting for the review of concealer. . Good haul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul...I m interested in the freeman clay mask review. I havn't tried the freeman range yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I like your haul. Waiting for your word on that concealer you got ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey nice haul n yes waiting for the review of glamouflage :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely haul and will be waiting for the review of glamouflage :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks Sidrah! Can't wait for the reviews. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul an I love the new design of your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul, would love to see your views on the concealer. Plus the Freeman masks are awesome, they do cleanse the skin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I purchased Freeman Clay Mask Mint & Lemon couple of weeks ago from Lahore , it's smells so fresh and lemon-y . :) do review concealer , I had shade medium which was kinda light for me so will be waiting for your review on this shade .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I really like this mask! I think Tan will suit you more.

      Delete
  10. drooling over..do review concealer and moisturizer..BTW your new blog look is amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  11. really liking the new crisp design :) and like everyone else, im going to ask you for a review on the concealor haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hows the beauty hub service ? Do they offer cash on deliveru

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVELY HAUL ..I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR REVIEW ON SKINTRUTH PRODUCTS..
    http://naimaamjad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete