Essence,

[REVIEW] Essence Fragrance: Like A Rollercoaster Ride

Monday, November 11, 2013 Sidrah!!!! 12 Comments

You can't go wrong with a fresh, floral scented perfume for the winter season. Essence recently launched a collection of fragrances, Like a Rollercoaster Ride is just one of the few that offers a distinct floral scent versatile for both day and night. 

Like a Rollercoaster Ride is like an adrenaline rush, heart beating, expectation and pure fun. The fragrance offers floral, fresh and cheerful notes, which are as exciting and surprising as a swirl. It provides the feeling of absolute freedom. 

Top Notes: Apple, White Peach
Heart Notes: Peony, White Flowers
Base Notes: Vanilla, Sandalwood, Musk



Let's Talk About it:
Like a Rollercoaster Ride is a scent right up my alley! It has a very delicate floral scent with a hint of soft/sweet citrus in the mix. If you love fresh, floral, citrus scents this will be a perfume you will adore. From what I gather, most of the fragrances from Essence lean towards florals and fruity scents. I would prefer this over any body mists during the day since they never tend to last very long. 

The perfume comes in a 50ml EDT, you can easily throw this into your purse without weighing it down. Its adorably packaged in a sleek bottle with a little ribbon. What amazed me the most was how long the scent lasted, I usually apply a few spritz in the morning and by the end of the day the scent would still linger. On some occasions I would reapply mid-day and it does a lovely job of giving a fresh scent without it being over powering. 

I'm definitely going to look into the other fragrances from Essence since these are affordable and travel-friendly. 

Price: 1,250rs for 50ml EDT
Availability: Purchase online at Just4girls.pk

To get frequent updates on Essence Pakistan new product launches, visit their Facebook Page 

You Might Also Like

12 comments:

  1. I was pleasantly surprised by their lasting power too! Mine lasts very well too. However reading reviews on all of these make me feel like they smell a little similar with the citrusy note to all of them. I might be wrong :) will have to give the others an actual sniff in the store xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the packaging. I need to pick one of these x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess they have sent it to every blogger...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review, I love the packaging. I need to pick one of these <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. am so much into sandal wood smells... all essence fragrances smells floral.thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look good :D I have to try
    Follow each other?
    I'm a beginning fashion blogger check out my blog www.shawsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks good too.Essence has made me want all of these somehow :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just love travel friendly perfumes.Thank you so much for sharing this one.I will buy it for the ability to last long and of course your scent description. Thankyou once again.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am impressed a drugstore perfume can smell so good. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alfred Sung a famous Canadian fashion designer was born on 14 June 1948 in China (Shanghai) and grew up in Hong Kong. Besides choosing the traditional career of his, Sung chose his own way and succeeded in ابراهيم القرشي

    ReplyDelete