Beauty Joint,

Beauty Joint Haul!

Sunday, November 10, 2013 Sidrah!!!! 11 Comments


For months I've been stalking Beauty Joint and weighing my options against buying from a Facebook store. I went ahead, crossed my fingers and placed my order. I picked out some items that've been on my wishlist for ages! I only wanted to buy some Wet n Wild things since I've been in love with their lipstick formula and eyeshadows. So here is what i got!









  • WET N WILD Color Icon Bronzer- Goddess
  • e.l.f. Studio Bronzer- Golden Bronzer
  • WET N WILD Color Icon Blusher Mellow Wine
  • WET N WILD Color Icon Blusher Pearlescent Pink
  • WET N WILD Mega Last in Smokin' Hot Pink
  • WET N WILD Mega Last in Sugar Plum Fairy
  • WET N WILD Mega Last in Wine Room
  • WET N WILD Mega Last in Sand Storm
  • WET N WILD Mega Last un Cherry Picking
  • JORDANA Matte Lipstick in Matte Terra Cotta
My Shopping Experience:
Since this was my first time shopping for makeup internationally, I was a bit nervous about getting everything in tact. I placed my order around the second week of October and after the payment was cleared it was processed within a few days. i selectethe Standard International shipping option (weight based) along with shipping insurance to be on the safe side because of the powder blushes. The more items you order, the higher your shipping charges will be so keep that in mind if you do decide to place an order. After about a month I received my items in a bubble wrapped package. Fortunately nothing came damaged! I only paid 30rs for customs since the package was small. 

I'm definitely one happy makeup addict now which isn't good news for my wallet. 

For those who aren't able to order online, Beauty Hub has quite a few drugstore products available including the Wet n Wild lipsticks at 450rs, hurry and shop while they are still in stock!

You Might Also Like

11 comments:

  1. I am also getting WnW lipsticks. Lets see when my order arrives :)
    ✿Amna's Blog✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your haul. Must try these lipsticks you got :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, nice haul... lip shades looks so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your haul. :) I need to try some Wet n Wild lipsticks too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you need to! Go for brighter shades if you do :)

      Delete
  5. wow that's a wild haul with all those goodies from WetnWild, I own four of their lippies and loving them, rightnow wearing "Don't blink pink" Great haul, waiting for reviews:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome hual, would love to see your reviews on the WnW blushes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a Visa Credit card :) I dont think debit would work.

      Delete