Haul,

Makeup Haul! ---Revlon, Maybelline, Sally Hansen

Sunday, August 05, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 25 Comments

As much as I love makeup and buying new products, let's face it its so expensive here in Pakistan which is why I rarely do haul posts. So recently I asked my aunt from the states to send me a few makeup goodies that I have been wanting for a while now. Drugstore makeup has really been coming out with some amazing products lately. So here is what I got...
LIP BUTTERS!LIP BUTTERS!LIP BUTTERS!
On a daily basis I don't wear eyeshadows, the Color Tattoo seems like something that will be a great go to eye look!
I have heard amazing things about the Revlon Colorstay Base Coat and Top coat that it keeps polish on for days and even hardens the nails.
  • Sally Hansen Eyelash Curler
  • Revlon Color Stay Top Coat
  • Revlon Color Stay Base Coat
  • Revlon Just Bitten Lip Balm + Stain in Victorian (deep pink)
  • Revlon Just Bitten Lip Balm + Stain in Instinct (mauve)
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Fruitti
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Stick in Peach Me 
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bold Gold
I'm super excited to be reviewing these, Revlon really came out with some amazing products so I know I won't be disappointed. 

What review are you looking forward to the most?

You Might Also Like

25 comments:

  1. WOW! Amazing picks. Can't wait to read your reviews on Lip butter and Color Tattoo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! REVLONNN! The Lip Butters are awesome and thats obviously no secret :) Lucky you! Can't wait to read the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic haul! loving the lipstains n lipbutters:) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I am in love with each and every product :) Maybelline tattoo is super amazing... thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul. Enjoy each and everything and be happy always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sidrah!! Awesome haul! I will be looking forward for the review and swatches of the color tattoo, the tutti fruitti and red velvet(I do own and love the other two shades) lip butters and also those just bitten lip balms!! Enjoy all your new goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will be sure to do reviews on the lip butters soon!

      Delete
  7. i am planning to buy revlon lip stains waiting for your reviews so I may buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lip butters... and i am also curious about the color tattoo:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your gonna love the lip butters! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul...I hope you will enjoy all of this stuff:)I hope a review on Revlon just bitten lip stains will be coming soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely haul. I would love read your review about Maybelline Color Eye shadow .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and very useful haul =)i am also thinking to get some lip butters and color tattoo. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have to try them both! Such amazing products.

      Delete
  13. this color tattoo thing interests me. Do review it soon. :)

    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Revlon's lip butters! I also have a few colour tattoo's as well which are amazing! Great haul x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know how you feel on the prices, I live in the UK and makeup is overpriced, if they did the right conversions and didnt add extra money on, we'd be paying nearly half the price! But I love the stuff you got I havent tried Sally Hanses because we sont reallu have the brand here but I havw tried the lip butters (which I hate) and the maybelline tattos which I love :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ive seen a few posts about revlons colour tattoo, please do a review on it!

    -glowbygowry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete