nails

Just another Nail Polish Purge!

Friday, August 24, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 9 Comments

Hey everyone!

This post is going to be a tough one. I've shown you guys my entire nail polish collection back in December (find it here) and now it's time.....to throw away some loved polishes that have lived past their expiration date. I owned a bunch of polishes that made up my collection, which most of the polishes I owned for over 2 years now so it's more then time to throw away dried up polishes. Total its about 20 polishes that I will be trashing.

These polishes have all been dried out, they aren't even in the state of resuscitation since they are THAT dried out. I can't use them for any nail art either since the consistency is so dry and I don't even want to mix it with nail polish remover because I've done that a few times with a couple of polishes and it still doesn't give a decent  consistency.

 
So these are the polishes that I am saying farewell to. Avon's Mirror Shine polishes I've had for a long time now, amazing polishes! These applied like liquid metal.
I think this calls for an updated nail polish collection!

What beauty products have you purged out lately?

You Might Also Like

9 comments:

  1. hey nice post!
    do check my blog sometime!
    makeupfashionandeverythingilike.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should never put nail polish remover in them. It takes out the ingredients which makes them thicker. ALWAYS use nail polish thinner. ALWAYS. It restores them by adding the ingredients to make them thin and useable again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, when I was younger my mom always added remover to the polishes. I can never find nail polish thinner here, I'll have to ask someone from the states to send it. :)

      Delete
  3. omggg i would never be able to bring my self to throw out my nailpolishes no matter how old they were! im such a hoarder lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I had to think for a while to what I wanted to do, I just dont have the space to keep these :(

      Delete
  4. I agree! It's very hard to toss old nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you. I can never part with any of my makeup products. No matter for how many years I have them. :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. seriously , so hard to toss any old make up , good job

    ReplyDelete