My new specs!

Sunday, June 10, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 2 Comments


I rarely switch out my glasses, my last pair lasted me a good 3 years. My eye sight has gotten to the point where it doesn't fluctuate anymore. So I visited a glasses shop to get a new pair because my boss recommended to check it out. I've had numerous bad experiences in the past when I’ve been over charged and promised something that I didn't get. I have a very high number lens, with my weak eyes I have to purchase a compressed lens which costs about 6-7k for only 2 lenses! If you have a weak eye sight you probably know how it feels to spend so much on glasses. 

I visited Outlook Eyewear a few times before actually making a purchase. I wanted to make sure that I'm getting my moneys worth. So I picked out a pair of rectangular frames in a dark maroon shade. The owner Ovais was very helpful in guiding me with various frames, which I must say customer service was a delight at this place. 

They took only 2 days to get my frames ready which was great, the first lens that I received wasn't what I initially thought I was getting. My previous lens were made out of glass so that it's the most compressed version. Both of my eyes are around -5 and -6 so with plastic frames I received they were almost 4x the thickness of my previous one. A huge disappointment when I saw them. Fortunately Ovais was super helpful and offered to replace it with glass lens at no additional charge, it took longer than expected to get what I wanted in the first place.

Now I'm super happy with my glasses. The store is great if your looking to get prescription glasses within a few days since they have all of their lens in stock. 

Check out some of their frames!
About Outlook:
Outlook Eyewear is one of the leading optical stores in Karachi. We have been widely known for our vast assortment of authentic branded eyewear. Our unique selling point is our prices and after sales support which are distinctively lesser than elsewhere.

Location:
Shop#2, Plot#32-C, Opposite Ciao Cafe, 6th Zamzama Comm Lane, Phase-5, DHA, Karachi, Pakistan-75600
(021) 35371016

For more information check out their Facebook page.

Have you ever visited Outlook Eyewear?

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. hey same story here I hardly change my glasses... We have some good shops in peshawer they have grt range and price is affordable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! I have got mine from the same shop as well :-) I love their range and quality ... Awesome review sidrah <3 <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete