Lips,

[REVIEW] Luscious Lip Couture in En Vogue

Monday, January 23, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 11 Comments

The Luscious Lip Coutures were launched a few years back and ever since they have been a hit with many Pakistani Beauty Bloggers. The claim to fame is due to it being a pigmented liquid lip color that last for hours. For today I will be reviewing the shade En Vogue which is a perfect warm pink.
What Luscious say:
Introducing Lip Couture: vibrantly rich colour and shine in a luxurious, creamy formula. A Luscious innovation that provides the full colour coverage of a lipstick and gorgeous shine of a lip gloss. Conditions your lips in a hydrating cushion of pure indulgence in 7 stunning shades. Inspired by the world of high fashion, it's couture for your lips. 
Packaging:
The Lip Couture comes in a sleek lipgloss tube. The designs on the tube are really adorable. 
I like how the product is scented but you can't taste it, since I always end up eating some of my lipglosses that have a taste to them. It keeps my lips hydrated even after the product has faded away.

The Lip Coutures come in a variety of pink and red shades that suit all skin tones. I like how the shades are not all bold colors, all of the shades are wearable even for daytime. Although I would've liked to see some coral and berry shades in the product line. 

Swatch:

Luscious Lip Couture in En Vogue Swatch

Luscious Lip Couture in En Vogue Swatch


To Sum it up:
Overall a great long wearing product but it does transfer once you eat or drink. The consistency of the lip color is thick so the product applies really smoothly and evenly. I like how rich the pigmentation is, even with my lips the shade is vibrant. I find that I don't need to wear a lip liner under the product because it doesn't feather or bleed out. It gives a nice shine to the lips without being overly glossy. I really like how these don't have shimmer in them, you can always add a gloss on top if you like that effect. 


Likes:
- Pigmented
- Not Sticky
- Vanilla scented
- Thick consistency
- Doesn't feather
- Long wearing


Dislikes:
- Shades are limited to pinks and reds


Rating: 5/5


Price: Rs.575 Available on their website


For more information you can check out Luscious Cosmetics on Facebook.


You Might Also Like

11 comments:

  1. lovely color ;-)

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=331158000239707&set=a.313143072041200.72588.225412134147628&type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh!! So so pretty! I can't wait to try it. I don't like sticky glosses :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love your Lips make up.Very attractive :)),Great shades. Thanks for sharing xoxo Luv =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing what a gorgeous colour, the pigmentation is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are right! what an awesome color! I've never seen nothing like this before!

    ReplyDelete