Lips,

[REVIEW] Liz Earle Sheer Pink Lip Shimmer

Monday, January 09, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 14 Comments

During the winter’s our lips are the most prone to dryness. Moisturizing them is really important so when I saw the Liz Earle Sheer Pink Lip Shimmer I wanted to try this since it states to be a shimmery lip salve. 

The lip shimmer is a light lip balm formula that comes in a pink pot. It has the slightest shimmer but on my lips it doesn’t show up. For those with lighter lips this will be perfect for an everyday lip balm.

Liz Earle Say:
Lips have never looked so enticing than with our ‘barely there’ shimmering lip salve. Ultra-conditioning and enriched with a softly sparkling rose sheen to make lips irresistible.
Apply to bare lips with fingertips
Naturally active ingredients include vitamin E, rosehip oil to help lock in moisture and neroli oil for its uplifting and restorative properties.


I am not a huge fan of lip products which I have to use my finger to get the product, it’s unhygienic and a bit annoying to stick my finger in to get product. The texture of the product is really unique, it’s a solid but dissolves once you rub your finger to get some product. 

When applied, it doesn't feel like a normal lip balm but you can feel more oil's in the product. The scent of the product is really organic, it doesn't have any artificial fruity scent which might be bothersome to some. I like applying this on top of lipsticks since it gives a nice hydrated feel without it being overly glossy.

Overall I think this is a nice product to use everyday if you don't mind using your fingers for application. My lips feel well hydrated even after the product wears off from my lips.

5g pot priced at £4.75
For more Information Liz Earle Can be found on Facebook and Twitter along with their website






You Might Also Like

14 comments:

  1. Its looks pretty, but too sheer..

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great! love the baby pink packaging!:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea its super sheer, esp on my lips it just makes them shiney. It works really well as a lip balm or on top of lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it sounds lovely, I like lipbalms that use natural oils rather than, you know, petrol. Also I like the pots, makes me feel teenage again! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh seems like a good product. Would've been great if it left a darker tint. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great :) Thanks for the review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks great!!! nice review!!


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks very nice! Bet it heals too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Wow what a shade's u have..Amazing soo beautiful.I really really wanted this color, but they only sold one where I was living. So somebody else was lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking really nice,can i find it in karachi?

    ReplyDelete