nails,

[NAILS] piCture pOlish- Aphrodisiac

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 7 Comments

Hi everyone!

Some days I love going for dark vampy nails. On my nails today is a deep black purple shade from Picture Polish called Aphrodisiac. I love how they name their polishes. I wish that this polish has a bit more sparkles since it looks gorgeous in the bottle but on my nails it shows up as a creme finish. I took a photo with flash which shows a bit of the sparkles.


If you are interest in Picture Polish you can check them out here.


What do you think of this dark purple polish?

You Might Also Like

7 comments:

  1. *Drooools* probably the most gorgeous purple I've ever seen, except for Revlon Facets of Fuchsia. You should Google that color in case you're into purple nail colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty color! I love nail polish, but I'm not that adventurous with brands- perhaps it's time to branch out:) Thanks for sharing.
    xoxo =>>

    ReplyDelete