Liz Earle,

[REVIEW] Liz Earle Eyebright™ Soothing Eye Lotion

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 Sidrah!!!! 4 Comments

My eyes are the one area I try to focus on more as I age. Most mornings my eyes feel irritated and itchy and on days I have to wake up extra early my eyes feel even more itcky! Not to mention my dark circles are becoming even more visible. I was sent  the Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion which promises to cleanse and give your eyes a boost in the morning. 


Eyebright™ Soothing Eye Lotion


What Liz Earle Say:

Wake up and revitalise eyes with cotton wool pads soaked in this gentle, soothing herbal lotion before using Cleanse & Polish.
Non-oily, it is ideal for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
Apply to a cotton wool pad to clean and wake up your eyes first thing.
Naturally active ingredients include the grassland herb – eyebright, witch hazel, organic aloe vera and cornflower to help tone, cool and refresh tired, puffy or sore eyes.
How to Use:
Apply Eyebright to cotton wool pad to clean and wake up your eyes first thing.
For a revitalising, soothing compress, soak 2 cotton wool pads in Eyebright and place over eyes and relax for 5 – 10 minutes.
Eyebright is light, non-oily and suitable for contact lens wearers.
 The lotion isn't exactly a lotion, its a clear water-like consistency which applies similar as a toner. 
There are a few ways you can use this product. I prefer using this product first thing in the morning by taking 2 cotton squares and soaking them in the product and leaving them on my eyes for about 5 minutes. If I don't have time in the morning I would the just apply a quick dab of the product on a cotton pad and apply it over my eyes, it absorbs really quickly. Another way is to use it to remove light eye makeup. It does a great job of removing any residue that may get left behind, especially on days when I apply eyeliner in my upper lash line and waterline it does a good job of removing it. This actually works great if you made a small mistake on your eyeshadow or eyeliner, it doesn't leave behind a greasy residue. 

Packaging:
The product comes in a twist up bottle which I haven't been so fond of. You do get enough product since you are applying this on the eyes. 
To Sum it up: 
I absolutely love the scent of the product, it is not harsh or strong but very delicate. The product gives a nice cooling sensation on the eyes which helped my tired eyes in the morning. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and I feel it has helped my eyes feel more awake in the morning. I haven't noticed a change in my dark circles considering I have only used it for a short amount of time. I would prefer if this product came in a Roll-On that I can easily use to apply in the morning without fussing with a cotton pad. 


Likes:
- Cooling sensation
- Freshens up tired/sleepy eyes
- Removes light makeup
- Dries into the skin quickly
- Delicate Scent

Dislikes:
- Packing



Rating:
4/5

150ml Bottle priced at £10.00

For more Information Liz Earle Can be found on Facebook and Twitter along with their website


Have you tried the Soothing Eye Lotion? Would you consider trying it?

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. me too! im always on the hunt for eye creams and eye soothers!! this one looks good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great Liz Earle product! Great review Sidrah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is product for me...as my eyes always look tired and lifeless...
    I am fascinated
    thanx for grt review

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this! Thanks for sharing! x :)

    ReplyDelete