nails

Nail Polish Collection/Storage

Saturday, December 10, 2011 Sidrah!!!! 24 Comments

Hey everyone,


I always like reading posts about makeup storage and collection, since my makeup collection is slowly growing I wanted to share with you all my nail polish collection. These are all the polishes I own, I gave away about a dozen polishes to my cousins since I wanted everything to fit in this traincase, another reason for that is because I feel that if I don't use a polish they won't be as appreciated so I like to limit the amount I have.


I keep all of my polishes in this traincase, its easily available in the market. This particular one is really heavy, add on the dozens of nail polish bottles and its a hefty little thing.
I like how the size fits my tiny nail polish bottles perfectly. Its really convenient to store everything in this traincase, I use to keep my manicure set in here but there is no room at all!
I don't know what I will do if I end up buying more polishes, I might have to end up throwing some polishes away that have dried out.
The first layer I have most of my smaller polishes which consists of some Christine, Essence Colour & Go in Fabuless(black) and What Do You Think? (orange) and a set of Lord & Taylor polishes that were in a gift set.


The second layer has some Catrice, Essence, Ultra3
In order: 

  • Essence NATvenTURista in 03 Barefoot through the moss
  • Essence Multi Dimension XXXL Shine in 73 Replay
  • Essence Multi Dimension XXXL Shine in 74 Fall for Me 
  • Catrice 560 Rusty but Sexy
  • Catrice 570 Beavis and Mud-head
  • Catrice 530 Up in the Air
I have some polishes hidden inside which are:

  • Essence Matt Top Coat
  • Ultra3 in Pink Supreme
  • Ultra3 in Footloose Fuchsia
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Pink Blink

The last compartment I just throw everything in because some I can't store them standing  up because then the case won't close.



I own a couple of Avon's Mirror Shine Polishes which some have dried out. 
  • Avon Nailwear in Dusky Cherry
  • Wet n Wild in Cool Blue Blast
  • Wet n Wild in Black Creme 
  • NYC in No. 237

  • Metiier in True Romance
  • Sonia Kashuk in No. 17 Starry Night
  • Funky Fingers in Golden Coast
  • Funky Fingers in Baby Baby Baby
  • Adoree Exotic in Fuchsia
  • Adoree Exotic in Fashion Pink
  • Hello Kitty in Banana Creme

  • piCture pOlish in Heavy Metal
  • piCture pOlish in Aphrodisiac
  • piCture pOlish in Metallic Mush
  • Pure Ice Frosted in Ice Maroon
  • Medora in No 272
  • ELF in Plum
  • Sweet Touch in Blackberry



  • Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Honeymoon Red
  • Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in African Violet
  • Sally Hansen Maximum Growth in Sacred Scarlet
  • Sally Hansen in Heartbeat Frost
  • Sally Hansen Fire Opal in Blush Opal 
  • Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Rose Petals
  • Loreal Paris in Ragin' Cajun
I really hope you enjoyed my collection, I didn't show any of my top coats because they have dried out! 
I really love how everything is neatly organized in this case and I hope it gave you all an idea on storage for your own collection. 

You Might Also Like

24 comments:

  1. To revive a dried out nail polish just add a small drop of nail polish remover and it will no longer by dried out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your nail polish collection and storage but its your train case that caught my eye,i've been wanting to get one for me but cant find a decent and pretty one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice collection babe! i love some of those you have in there!:) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an amazing collection! I'm curious about the ELF nail polish. Is the quality good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! I love your collection and the range of shades!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! I'm a sucker for nail polishes! I wish I could steal some of these :D hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg you have got a great collection !! thanks for sharing it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I'm in love with your collection. Great post <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog :-) xx
    A new follower from sunniewrites.blogspot.com, woule love if you follow me back <3 <3 <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! That's a huge collection :D Can't wait to see your makeup collection too.
    P.S. I am looking for this traincase for my makeup storage! Where can I get?

    ReplyDelete
  11. wowww thats a hugeeee collection .. i love it n i love the storage box :) from where we can get that traincase n wts the price ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. You certainly have a great collection. =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments!

    Well as for the ELF polishes, I don't like them that much. They start chipping after just a day.

    The traincase I got from the states but you can find these at your cosmetic store!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey you have great collection...<3 ur post

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are a true polish addict! love the traincase and your collection :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. *Drooools* You have such a great variety! Love your collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have so many colours, love it!!! Really like the storage, really want one for myself it looks so neat and tidy!

    xXx

    http://fabricletters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your collection and it has now made me prepare a wishlist for some nail polishes too. <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. As opposed to utilizing your nails utilize different pieces of your hand, or a pen, to perform assignments like dialing the telephone. dip powder brands

    ReplyDelete
  20. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... tape storage

    ReplyDelete