eyes

[EYES] Violet Midnight-- Smokey Blue and Purple New Years Eve Look

Saturday, December 31, 2011 Sidrah!!!! 10 Comments

Hello Everyone!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I wanted to make a quick post to wish EVERYONE a happy and blessed start of the new year! Doing eye makeup was the #1 reason why I started blogging and this year has been amazing! 

So I wanted to share with you all my eye makeup for today. I will be going to my cousins place for a late dinner which is going to be a lot of fun with the family! For this look I wanted to use my Essence Urban Messages Eyeshadow in  Nightline, its a rich deep navy blue. Its just stunning. I wanted to use some pinks and purple into the look so I applied some bright purple all over the lid. For the base I used a bright purple eyeliner.


Products used:
  • Essence Urban Messages Eyeshadow in Nightline (Dark Blue
  • Mabrook Palette ( Purple and white)
  • Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in Black (waterline)
  • Etude Liquid Eyeliner
  • ELF Essential Mascara
I hope everyone stays safe this new year! 

Take care :)

You Might Also Like

10 comments: