Christine,

[NAILS] Pink Glitter Galore with Silver Polish

Friday, August 19, 2011 Sidrah!!!! 9 Comments

Hello my lovelies!

Its been a few days since I last blogged, but you know how life gets sometimes? Nevertheless today I wanted to do some polish experimenting! I've owned one glitter polish from Sally Hansen and it was the most stubborn polish to remove. You can read the review here. I am not TOO fond of glitter polish's  but I wanted to try this method out and see how it would work out.

So the product I used for the glitter was this art store glitter from Danny, it is not chunky or fine. It worked really well on top of a silver polish by Christine. I am not sure how much this glitter cost, I have had for a few years. The Christine polish was about 35Rs.

 I basically applied the silver polish and then tapped on the glitter on top with my finger, since the polish was close to drying it didn't smudge the polish. What i will end up doing is getting some clear top coat's and adding the glitter into it. It will be less messy because glitter gets EVERYWHERE!

So I hope you liked this post, what do you think of how the polish turned out? Any suggestions?
Feel free to comment below and if you haven't already follow me on Twitter and Facebook!

You Might Also Like

9 comments: