Guest Post,

[Guest Post] MUA Lipstick -Shade No. 12 by Bex-4-ever

Saturday, August 06, 2011 Sidrah!!!! 5 Comments

Hey everyone! I hope you all are having a lovely day! For todays post I have the wonderful Bex from  Bex-4-ever. If you haven't already check out her blog for reviews and swatches of products.
Hi everyone! I’m Bex, over at Bex-4-ever . Hello World Of Beauty! and today, I’m ever so happy as to doing a guest post for Sidrah! :) -Thank you Sidrah!! :D


Today, I'd like to do a review on this gorgeous MUA Lipstick which is in Shade 12. A couple of weeks ago, I popped into Superdrug and picked up a few things, including these lipsticks, and I just had to review this fantastic one! :) MUA products are only available at Superdrug, and they have an array of products, from their Professional range, and from their normal range (-and I got this lipstick from the normal range).  

So, moving onto the actual product, I'm really pleased with this lipstick, especially as this is my first time trying a MUA lipstick, I'm really impressed! First of all, the colour is a gorgeous bright, stand-out pink, which has quite large glitter parts in it, which are slightly noticeable on the lips. When swatching it, I had to build it up quite a bit, for it to come out that colour but, it's not hard building it up, because already a lot of colour comes out from one stroke along.. One thing that I did quite find annoying, was that the colour isn't as it looks in the tube, it's more of a pink than a red shade, and even if you build it up, it doesn't come out that red, but I'm still really pleased with the gorgeous colour it turned out to be! One thing that I really love about it, is the texture and the smell of it. -The texture is really smooth and soft, even with glitter in it, it's still really smooth, and it's very moisturizing! Also, I can't describe the smell of it, it just smells so nice! I LOVE IT! :D 
Now, the thing that REALLY impressed me, was how long it lasted! It lasted quite a while, even when I had a drink of water, it still stayed on afterwards, and I was so happy, and it really has made me confident about wearing it, because I know it will last quite long! =) 

Extra Pictures!:
So, overall, I LOVE this lippie! It's long lasting, it looks great, it stands out and the list could go on! I truly give this product a 10/10, for all the reasons in the above paragraphs, and more! 
Thanks for reading! :] 
Make sure to:-
Follow me on Twitter!: @Bex4ever
Pop by, and have a peep at my blog!: Bex-4-ever . Hello World Of Beauty!

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. The color looks great on you.I wish I wasn't such a chicken and could feel comfortable wearing such lovely bright colors. sigh! someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's a very gorgeous pink. I love wearing such colours =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered this lipstick in shae number 11, can't wait to try it :)

    allthingsgirlish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is the plan to give significant data and best works on, including a comprehension of the administrative procedure. mac lipstick shades

    ReplyDelete