The Beauty Product Junkie Challenge for Ramazan!

Monday, August 01, 2011 Sidrah!!!! 4 Comments

For Muslims, the holy month of Ramazan has arrived. Its the month of patience, prayer and purity. Its the time of the month to GIVE to the less fortunate. 


I recently read a beautifully written post by Lale beauty, please take a look here.


As a beauty lover I wanted to accept Lale's challenge and abstain from purchasing make up or other beauty related items this holy month. The money that we use to purchase make up we can GIVE to the less fortunate.

For me personally, living in a poverty stricken country its truly heartbreaking to hear that the poor will not spend their Ramazan with many eatables. We should give back instead of purchasing more this month.

I hope you all would consider this quest to help others in need.

Thank you!

and btw I will be blogging this month no worries :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. Love your post! Even though it's going to be difficult, I'm going to try and do the same. It's so refreshing to see that there are people out there who are thinking like you:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post hun, thanks for linking me and for taking the challenge :)

    I hope that this Ramadan, everyone will have more than enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just shared it on my FB Page.MAY ALLAH ALMIGHTY HELP US ALL & FORGIVE OUR SINS AMEEN.

    ReplyDelete