Eye Product,

[REVIEW] Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in 012 Bronze

Sunday, December 08, 2013 Sidrah!!!! 14 Comments

I’m all about minimal, long-wearing makeup. So when it comes to eyeliners, I can’t skip out on using a waterproof kohl. These Scandaleyes eyeliners from Rimmel London have been raved about all over. I wanted to pick one up to use as a versatile liner/shadow. Let’s see how it worked out for me!
What Rimmel London Say:
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner long lasting shocking color intensity with kohl Britania High intensity color for an instant color impact Ultra smooth & creamy formula that glides on easily Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof.


Let's talk About It:
This Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal is hands down the creamiest and longest wearing eyeliner that can be used as eyeshadow. It applies opaque in just a single swipe. It will take a few seconds before it dries down to a long-wearing liner so you can smudge it to your liking. 

Bronze has a golden shimmer finish which makes it gives it a slight gritty texture when applied to the eyes. I purposely bought this to wear as a quick eyeshadow look. I love the wearable bronzy eye look I get whenever I use this. I can easily get away with skipping an eyeshadow primer with this and not have the liner crease all day. It applies very easily onto the eyelids without it tugging. I didn't like the effect it gives on the waterline since the shimmer doesn't show up that prominent, instead it just looks like a light brown liner.

As for the waterproof claim, it definitely lives up to it. I can easily wear this anywhere on my eyes without it smudging or flaking off. It didn't fade or crease all day in the waterline nor as eyeshadow. It is a bit difficult to take it off with just soap and water, you'll need an oil-based makeup remover to effectively clean it off. 

What I really like about this pencil is that I don’t need to sharpen it often. The tip is sturdy enough to smudge it all over the eyelid with pressure without it breaking off.

I really want to pick up the Nude liner from this range since it’s something that I don’t own and with a long-wearing formula I can't skip out on these!

Likes:
-Creamy formula
-Easy Application
-Long-wearing
-Waterproof
-Opaque

Dislikes:
-Shimmer can feel gritty
-Color isn't prominent on waterline

Rating: 4/5
Price: 850rs
Availability: Just4Girls.pk, BeautyArena.pk

You Might Also Like

14 comments:

  1. I also wanna try some nude liner from this range :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered one of these in Nude shade after all raving reviews! You picked a beautiful shade Sidrah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the color. Have heard a lot about these pencils. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these pencils! they are my absolute favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty shade :) i want to try it out :) would you like to follow each other dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an amazing color- just for that sole reason I want to buy it. But if it's not prominent on the waterline, doesn't it defeat the purpose?

    http://www.fatimasalim.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. mattress and boxspring covers

    ReplyDelete
  8. A waterproofing needs to attempt distinctive waterproofing techniques for various sorts of establishment.link

    ReplyDelete