Lips,

[REVIEW] Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick- In the Flesh

Saturday, January 12, 2013 Sidrah!!!! 12 Comments


I finally got my hand on some Wet n' Wild goodies from my recent haul, the Megalast lipsticks have been talked about all over. I picked out the shade In The Flesh since i wanted to go for a neutral rose pink shade. Lets see how it looks!
Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick- In the Flesh

Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick- In the Flesh

Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick- In the Flesh Lip Swatch
Let's Talk about it:

I am in love with this lipstick! The color and application is really quite impressive for the price. I picked out a very wearable shade, In The Flesh is a rosy-nude shade with a semi matte finish. When applied on its own it is slightly drying and does accentuate fine lines after a few hours so I prefer to apply a thin layer of lip balm before wearing it. With lip balm I can comfortably wear it for about 3 hours or more. It does fade after eating and drinking. 

The biggest issue I have with this lipstick is the packaging. The top is difficult to remove and since there is a good amount of product already exposed, it does nic the lipstick causing it to smear on the cap. Overall I recommend the lipstick range since theres a wide shade selection.


Likes:
-Long lasting color
-Even color application

-Wearable color

Dislike:
-Can be drying without lip balm

-Packaging

Rating: 4/5


Available: BeautyInABudget4u

Price: 300rs

You Might Also Like

12 comments:

  1. Ooh that is such a pretty color! It looks like a great every day lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I agree, the shade is wearable and so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the shade it looks really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a beautiful shade...wet n wild is a brand to look out for ! Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  5. you shuld try "spiked with rm" next. its a beautiful plumy red color! its my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, such a gorgeous shade. The finish looks creamy. Woww! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am big fan of wnw matte formula and so much satisfied with its super staying power.. it is looking good on your lips..

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty shade and so wearable <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the shade looks great on u :)

    ReplyDelete