Lips,

[REVIEW] Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey

Tuesday, January 01, 2013 Sidrah!!!! 16 Comments


Oh Revlon, my lips love you! I am so excited to start off the new year with a product that I've been craving over. I hope all of my fellow beauty bloggers and readers had a wonderful end of 2012 and I can not WAIT to see what's coming up in the beauty world this year. 2012 for me was an amazing year, a lot of changes in my life and I am very excited about what's next!

On with the review! So these gorgeous Kissable balm stains have been on my wishlist ever since these launched earlier this year. I picked out the shade Honey since I wanted to go for a wearable everyday lip color. Let's take a closer look...


Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey Lip Swatch
Let Talk About it:
These lip balm stains are a huge improvement over the marker style lip stains they had that came with a separate lip balm, those are by far the most annoying lip product I've ever used. They dried out my lips, the marker felt tip never evenly distributed the stain and the lip balm wasn't emollient enough to keep them hydrated. The stain also lasted very weak, about an hour or 2 tops. 

So lets talk about the balmstain. It comes in a cute pencil style twist up packaging. A convenient 2 in 1 product that gives a nice color payoff while hydrating the lips and it has a light minty scent. The mint scent doesn't give the lips a tingly feeling as one would think, it wears off after a few minutes when appliedWhen I first used Honey the color didn't show up at all on my lips! It just looked like a thin lip balm since my lips are pigmented so i thought this wouldn't work at all. Luckily after about 20-30 minutes the color turned into a medium rosy pink that stains the lips for hours. I've read reviews about the color changing into a brown but that wasn't the case for me. The pink tint is very wearable and after about 5 hours the stain still stays on the lips, this includes after eating and drinking. The balm feels really nice on the lips, its not too hydrating and it lasts about an hour or 2. The color disappears completely after about 7 hours.

I'm totally impressed with the lip stain. The pink tint looks appealing even for day wear so I highly recommen
d checking these out! 

Likes:
-Long lasting stain
-Hydrating lip balm
-Easy to apply
-Even color application

-Wearable color
-Minty Scent

Dislike:
-None

Available: BeautyInABudget4u , Wishlist

Price: 1099rs (purchaseduring a sale)

You Might Also Like

16 comments:

  1. This product sound promising. I am so into lip stains these days, will give it a try really soon. =D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely.. i am totally flat on this product...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I've been wanting some of these since ages! Ill definelty be trying some of the darker shades soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color. Quite natural I must say <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I have heard so much about them. They look lovely on your lips. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Revlon just knows what it's doing! Lovee Revlon lip products too much. This is definitely something I'm going to try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds promising.. will try to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this looks really good! I'm glad you reviewed it, it's good to know it lasts over 30 minutes as well! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these <3 and honey is my absolute fav shade .

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this color! I guess the packaging is so deceiving because the tube is lighter than this actually looks on the lips! Love

    giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As i was going down the pics, i was pretty sure this was a pink bit it turned out red ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds amazing!
    n the color is really pretty and natural:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh these lip stains are amazing. I love the colour on you. x

    ReplyDelete