Catrice,

Catrice splurge!

Thursday, January 17, 2013 Sidrah!!!! 14 Comments

I've been wanting to dig into some products that I've had my eye from Catrice so I did a bit of splurging at Naheeds Super Market. While I was there I found some adorable hand lotions from Essence that smell divine! 
  • Catrice Maximum Resist Volume Mascara 010 Blackest Black (840rs)
  • Catrice Allround Concealer (650rs)
  • Catrice Defining Duo Blush 020 Peach Sorbet (650rs)
  • Catrice Skin Finish Compact Powder 030 Honey Beige (750rs)
  • Catrice Infinite Matt Foundation 030 Apricot Beige (1210rs)
  • Essence 24h hand protection balm in Vanilla Apple Pie and Strawberry Cream Cupcake (150rs each)


Have you tried anything from Catrice out lately? As always  I shall be reviewing these beauties for you all soon. 

You Might Also Like

14 comments:

  1. Nice haul. Looking forward to the reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those hand creams seem nice! the concealor palette definetly looks handy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carice blush looks so aodorable! Can't wait for all your reviews now. I recently got a concealer from Catrice too and I really like it. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ! w8in for your reviews sidrah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so looking forward to get my hands on some Catrice & Essence products really soon! Nice haul! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. great haul! been wanting to try out their products for a long long time!
    hareem x
    http://iheartmexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The concealer pallet looks nice waiting for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice picks! I really want to try their concealer :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. mascara reveiw plzz

    ReplyDelete
  10. m so waiting for essence concealor review .. nice haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I must get those hand creams! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to try Catrice Foundation <3 Waiting for your reviews on them now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. not yet tried any of catrice products.... but thinking to get its mouse foundation

    ReplyDelete
  14. The blush looks pretty, nice haul :)

    ReplyDelete