Haul,

Wet n Wild and Revlon Haul!

Sunday, December 30, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 11 Comments




So I finally got my hands on some of the most wanted products of the year! 



I hauled these products from BeautyInBudget4u 
  • Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey (1,099rs)
  • Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Pallete (720rs)
  • Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Pallete (720rs)
  • Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick- In the Flesh (300rs)

So far I am in love with everything I purchased. Stay tuned for a review on these gems. 

You Might Also Like

11 comments:

  1. Oooo...You got some great goodies! Can't wait for the looks you create with the palettes <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks. I am so looking forward to try Wet & Wild next year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh great haul! the lipstick seems like a bargain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, great products, can't wait to see their reviews and looks honey <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww great haul , waiting for the reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I've been wanting to try Wet & Wild palettes out for a long time. Look forward to seeing some looks you create with the palettes and your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow so tempting
    w8ng for ur looks & reviews sidrah :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Wet n Wild palettes just look incredible. I'm sure they are crazy pigmented and butter smooth!! Aaaah they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i didnt know wet n wild lipsticks were so affordable.great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome haul! I love Wet n Wild! Very affordable and great quality!

    ReplyDelete