Lips,

[REVIEW] Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Peach Me

Saturday, December 29, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 10 Comments

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Peach Me
With the winds getting colder and drier, my lips have been staying away from matte lipsticks and I gotta say Revlon know their stuff when it comes to hydrating lipsticks! Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Peach Me was on my wishlist since its the perfect muted shade of peach and well its Revlon!
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Peach Me
What Revlon Say
Infused with mega-moisturizers to seal in color and softness. Find your lip color amongst a dazzling array of 82 fabulous, fashionable shades!
- Exclusive LiquiSilk™ formula with mega-moisturizers seals in color and softness
- Silky-smooth, creamy texture
- Stay true color wears evenly


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Peach Me


I love Revlon's packaging, the casing is very sturdy and comes with a see through glass top.


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Peach Me Swatch
Let's Talk about it:
Peach me is a muted neutral peach with gold specks of shimmer, its more of a pearl finish instead of a frost. I really like how the shimmer gives more of a glossy effect instead of being all out disco ball on my lips. The shimmer is very smooth and doesn't feel gritty at all. It has an overall pearly effect which is very suitable for a daytime lip look. It’s very subtle and it works very well with my skintone, if you want to try out a peach lipstick this would be the one to start with. 

So is it hydrating? Well sort of, the Super Lustrous  formula is not the same as their Lip Butters but it is somewhat comfortable to wear if your lips are dry but its not too much that the lipstick slips off your lip. If you found the lip butters to be very glossy than this range might suit you. 

The application is smooth and takes two or three layers to build up color. If you  have pigmented lips I wouldn't suggest this shade. This wears a very average 2 hours just like the Lip Butter in Tutti Fruitti with a lip liner it will last longer. The lipstick has no scent or taste at all, which is a plus for me. 

Overall I love this shade, it’s my go to lipstick for daytime but not at all long wearing! I definitely want to try out more shades from this range.

Likes:
-Wide variety of shades
-Comfortable to wear
-Sturdy packaging
-Semi hydrating

Dislikes:
-Not Long wearing

Rating: 4/5
Price: 1,050rs
Available: Just4girls.pk

You Might Also Like

10 comments:

  1. i love this shade looks gorg on u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love revlon lipsticks.this color is a bit light for me though.great review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peach is my fav color for lipstick:) Revlon lipsticks are real moisturizing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving these lipticks myself at the moment. The formula is very smooth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to try these...the not longlasting part turns me off

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shade <3 Have a similar one from RBR!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish it was longer lasting since e shade is pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shade !!! I still need to try out Revlon Lustrous Lipsticks <3 xx

    ReplyDelete