September Favs!

Monday, October 01, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 14 Comments

I hate being away from my blog for so long! So how about a few things that I have been loving for the past month? I can't believe its almost October and in just a few months 2012 will be over! Crazyness.
Let's start off with my favorite face products.

  • Color Studio Pro Blush in Natural Glow (reviewed here) - Amazing to wear during the daytime, highly recommend it for a soft blush look
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop (reviewed here) - I like how subtle yet bright this lip color is. I only need to dab on a little for a great pop of color.
  • Elf Super Glossy in Mauze Luxe (reviewed here) - If I skip out on wearing any lip color, I wear this for a bit of shine on the lips.
  • Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss in Pink Perfection- I love how light this lip gloss is, I usually pair this with the Revlon Lip Butter for a glossy look since it's not that pigmented
  • Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever- Love this eyeliner, I will be purchasing another one since I am almost running out. This works really well for the waterline and it doesn't smudge or bleed!
  • Essence Kohl Eyeliner in 11 Cool Breeze- Gorgeous bright blue kohl eyeliner, I love using this on my lower lash line but it does smudge a bit!
  • Essence Brow Pencil in 02 Brown- Simple basic brow pencil, the brush is really soft and easily blends in the color.
Though I rarely wear eye makeup, lately whenever I go out I always pair these 2 up. The Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold (reviewed here) and Essence's eyeshadow in Party All Night. It creates the most metallic look, the eyeshadow on its own doesn't show up that well on me but with the gold base it works really nicely.

For nails I have been loving this coral color from Loreal in Rajin' Cajun. Using Revlon Color Stay's Base Coat and Top Coat keeps this polish on for an entire week!


For hair I have been loving this serum from CHI, I only use the tiniest amount on the ends of my hair and it feels super soft and smooth. My hair usually gets greasy with serums but this does the trick really well. I discovered this cheap Cocoa Body Butter at Naheed's for 200rs, I figured why not since the smell is really rich. It doesn't work that well on my body but I love using it for my hands, my cuticles have really been nourished with this. 


Well I hope you all liked my favorites for this month! Let me know if you would like any reviews of the products mentioned! What are some things that you have been loving lately? 

You Might Also Like

14 comments:

  1. i like your picks!! the essence pencils interest me; how much was the black one for? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might review them! I really love the black one for everyday. I dont remember how much it was for, when I buy my second one I will review it :) im sure it was between 200-300

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing Sidrah!
    Plz follow me too, im a new blogger:)
    www.sairasbeautylounge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, loving the lip butters myself. The loreal polish looks yummy!
    Everyone is raving about Colorstudio pro blushes, they are so cheap too. I need to try 'em :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice haul.esp love revlon lip butter and maybellin color tatoo.good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I have my eyes on revlon lip butter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The nail polish is delicious! Where did you get it? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. woww mouth watering m love this post

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a few items on you favourites list on my own wishlist ;) The revlon lip butters and essence eyeliners for example.

    ReplyDelete