Review,

[REVIEW] RevitaBrow Eyebrow Conditioner

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 5 Comments

Tired of filling in your brows everyday? The Revitabrow Eyebrow Conditioner promises to revitalize your eyebrows so they will look thicker, fuller, and more polished. So let's see how it worked for mine!




Revitabrow Eyebrow Conditioner uses the power of botanicals and peptides, to help nourish, strengthen, and condition your brows. Revitabrow Eyebrow Conditioner also claims to use advanced cosmetic technology to help your eyebrows grow into that more beautiful and stunning look.

Revitabrow Eyebrow Conditioner Key Ingredients:
Serenoa Serrulala Feuit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Swertia Japonica Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, and Biotin.

How to Use:
Simple and easy is the application process for Revitabrow Eyebrow Conditioner. All you do is apply Revitabrow Eyebrow Conditioner once a day to clean and dray eyebrow hair.
My eyebrows are not perfect and I get reminded of that with every visit at a beauty salon when I get them threaded. I have a bunch of gaps between each hair which makes the threading process very difficult since they end up looking thinner then what I expected. Natural looking brows are very in these days so I try to grow them out as much as I can but of course I can't go more then 2-3 weeks without getting them done since they get out of control.

The product is a clear liquid which dries in about 5-10 minutes, I like the wand applicator that it comes with. I can easily massage in the product in certain areas. It doesn't make them hard or greasy feeling. I've been applying this once a day for about 2 and a half months, and I'm not gonna lie but I did forgot to apply this a few times during the course! With continuous usage my results would have been better. I've never tried an eyebrow growth serum but this worked a lot better then applying Castor Oil which a lot of beauty gurus recommend for eyebrow hair growth. Don't get me started at how annoying it is to apply oil to my brows! This is a better alternative but I would hesitate on purchasing this simply because of the price tag. 

With the RevitaBrow Eyebrow Conditioner I wouldn't call this a miracle product to be honest. I have noticed a slight thickness in my brows since after about a month of using it, which I can only spot in photos. The area where i focused the most product is at the arch of my brow where there's a bunch of gaps. After 2 months I have been seeing some thickness around the arch but not so much that it's noticeable to others. I would say that the hair does feel softer and I notice less hair sticking out from place to place. I'd recommend this to someone with very thin brows, with continuous usage this can help the growth of the hairs.

Availability: RevitaLash Facebook Page

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. Asian eyebrows are so hard to maintain. I get the gaps too! The salon girls need to be nicer with their words. Often times they'd comment (negatively) on my skin/eyebrows. :( xx thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...this is why i do my eyebrows myself!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the same problems as you with my eeyebrows! my solution is just to fill them in lightly everyday

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm honest review , thanks dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get a Consultation Appointment and Find out the real factors about Beauty that is Permanent
    Before you think about this choice, study the subject as much as could reasonably be expected. Eyebrow growth serum

    ReplyDelete