Hair Products,

Current Fav: Herbal Essences Body Envy Shampoo

Thursday, October 25, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 8 Comments


Lately I've been getting tons of compliments on my hair. Its more wavy and full of body now and its all thanks to Herbal Essences Body Envy Shampoo. I’ve never tried this particular one before and while shopping for a new shampoo I was considering getting the hydrating one that I’ve read so much about since my ends are on the drier side but I got this instead because I love full bodied hair. This is probably my third Herbal Essences shampoo, I’ve tried their straightening one and their split end one and they have never ceased to disappoint me! They all smell amazing yet it’s not a strong scent.

Herbal Essences Body Envy
With effective cleansing and lightweight conditioning for hair volume
Fed up with flat hair? use us for a lift in all the right places with our formula that has a fusion of passionflower sunrise and pearl. For lush hair volume and body that really moves, try our shampoo and try our conditioner that has a fusion of hydro-activated silkening ingredients, and styling products. caution: that lightweight feeling is guaranteed to cause a rush that others will envy.

My hair type is wavy and I do end up with oil on my scalp even after a day of shampooing. What I like about Herbal Essences is that their shampoos lather up a lot! I love a shampoo where I need just a small amount to massage into my scalp and ends.The scent of body envy is a bit fruity and flower but its not at all strong or overpowering. They describe the scent as a fusion of passionflower sunrise and pearl.

So does it volumize? Heck yea it does! My scalp definitely needs a boost, I was using the Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo (reviewed here) on my fringe to give a lift and now I don’t  use it anymore because of this. My hair has more body and waves now, I avoid combing my hair right after the shower to hold some of the waves in.

This shampoo doesn't dry out my hair so I don’t feel the need to use a thick conditioner with this. Since my ends are dry I add a tiny amount of Sunsilk’s Soft and Smooth conditioner on just the ends, it hydrates and detangles my hair very well.

I'm in love with this shampoo, if you are looking for a hairlift than this shampoo is worth checking out.

Price: 360Rs

You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. I use revlon shampoo for volume. Thanks for the review!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice review dear but i tried them long time ago n they never worked for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these because of the scent but it makes my hair fall alot :(
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had been stayed loyal to herbal essences as long as I can remember, I just switched to Loreal recently and have been loving that too but Herbal Essences is just amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Herbal Essences! I've tried all of their range available here and keep going back to it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i tried them 3 years back, but it doesnt suits me :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mother always complains that Herbal Essences products have a really strong smell and she almost never buys it. She started using the Shielo Volume Shampoo (cause she still needs the volume). Well - I tried it and OMG - I love the smell and it volumizes alot better! Shielo is known for having scents and leaves my hair clean, shiny, and smelling amazing. Plus I use less per wash, so its actually cheaper per wash than the herbal essences. Well worth it!

    ReplyDelete